Chapter 2

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Don't Touch My Airplane, Got it?
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

"Hana, Mikey and Keisuke is coming over!" Haruchiyo yelled from downstairs, Hana quickly got up from her laziness to get away from the bed and putted on some clothes.

Running downstairs in a hurry, she is excited to see Baji and Mikey since it's been a week since they last met.

"I'm here! Are they here yet?" Hana said, while huffing since she literally ran downstairs.

"Jeez, don't run down the stairs. It's dangerous. Idiot." Haruchiyo sighed.

Hana laughed and scratched her cheek.

"I'm sorry Haruchiyo-nii but I can't help it"

Haruchiyo sighed again and patted your head.

"Don't worry, I'll catch you whenever you fall" he promised Hana, making her jump on him.

Haruchiyo stumbled a bit but held onto you so you won't fall off of him.

"Calm down, you were going to fall if I didn't catch you!" Haruchiyo scolded.

"Hehe, sorry!" Hana got down from the jump and adjusted herself so she won't look bad infront of her only friends.

Then, the doorbell ringed, Hana hurriedly went over to the door and opened it.

Infront of Hana was two boys, smiling brightly at her.

"Hello Hana-Chan! We're here to play! Shinichiro-nii is coming later!" They both said, making Hana smile brightly.

"Come in! Haruchiyo-nii is waiting for you and Senju-nee is washing the dishes, she'll greet you both soon!"

"Thanks!"

‧͙⁺˚*‧͙⁺˚*‧͙⁺˚*

"VROOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!" Mikey was playing with his airplane that he just got, jumping up and down.

"MOVE, MOVE, MOVE, BIG BRO TAKE!" Mikey called, making Takeomi and Shinichiro look over from what's he's doing.

"THAT'S DANGEROUS MIKEY!" Takeomi screamed at Mikey who was having the time of his life.

Mikey stopped and turned over to face Takeomi, Giving him a toothy grin.

"Isn't it cool!? This Concorde plastic Model!"

Takeomi deadpanned.