Hana's Birthday

Mary On A Cross
__________________________

02 / 27 / 2002

"Happy birthday Hana~!" Haruchiyo said happily after Hana Woke up from her sleep.

Hana rubbed her eyes before yawning, "it's 5am Haru-nii... But thank you~!"

Haruchiyo laughed, "Sorry I couldn't contain myself, it's your birthday, Of course I need to wake up as early as possible and say Happy birthday before any of your other friends do!"

Hana laughed, "that's so cute but childish!"

Haruchiyo rolled his eyes, "anyways, get ready for breakfast. I made 12 stack Pancake with maple syrup"

Hana's Jaw Dropped, "that's too much—" Haruchiyo interrupted her, "you're turning 12 so I made 12, it's ok if you don't finish, I'll eat it the leftovers after"

Hana smiled softly and hugged Haruchiyo. She only like Haruchiyo, nobody is like her brother. Izana comes in second, she should go visit him some time soon today.

‧͙⁺˚・༓☾‧͙⁺˚・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

"Hana~ Happy birthday!" Izana and Kakucho said together, confetti!

"Thank you Mountain Goat and Kakucho!" Hana said with a smirk, Izana's smile faded and was replaced with a are-you-kidding-me-right-now face.

"Pff—" Haruchiyo trying to hold his laughter watching Izana's face. Izana Glared at him.

Hana and Haru (well just her) invited Izana and Kakucho to her birthday party, which is in a restaurant where Koko booked the whole restaurant for her.

"Let's go, we'll be late!"

"HANA! DON'T RUN, YOU'LL FALL AND INJURE YOURSELF!!!"

"WAIT FOR ME!"

"WHOEVER GETS THERE LAST WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR THE FOOD!"

‧͙⁺˚・༓☾‧͙⁺˚・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

"Happy birthday Hana!" Most of Hana's friends are here to celebrate her birthday, but some people like Chifuyu and Kazutora(well.. duh—) couldn't make it.

They first started opening presents first, Izana Went first.

He brought out his small packaged gift, that looks like it contain a jewelry inside.

Hana opened the present and found one pair of earring that is identical to What Izana is wearing.

"I hope you'll wear this for the rest of your life, like how I will wear mine for the rest of my life! Im giving it to you so you won't forget about it me!  And umm, I hope you like my gift, and I apologize if I gave a gift that you didn't want—" he nervously said while looking down.