Chapter 24

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
I'm Sorry, Hana-Chan
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

"Be my bodyguard? No way." Draken straight out rejected Takemichi, making him sweat. Hana said nothing but Tilt her head in confusion.

While Draken was dissing Takemichi, saying that he is bad at the job anyways. Hana patted his shoulder, in order to comfort him.

I will not give up! Takemichi decided to go to plan B, which is to follow Draken, whether the taller boy allow him or not.

"What the hell?!" Mikey suddenly yelled, Takemichi flinched and turned towards the table who is seated with Mikey and Hana on the same side while Draken was on the other.

"I'll never forgive this!" Mikey said as he pointed at the meal.

"Huh?" Draken asked irritatedly.

"There's NO flag!" Mikey grumpily pointed at the rice.

"I got a kids meal because I was excited for the flag!" Mikey screeched, making the worker came by and apologize, while Hana and Draken sighed.

"Look again Mikey, a flag." Draken said, Mikey took a peek and immediately his eyes brightens up.

"WOOOOOW! You're the best Ken-chin!!!!"

"AAAAGH! I'VE HAD IT!!! SHUT THE FUCK UP MIKEY!!!!" Draken Yelled irritatedly at the sleeping Mikey.

While Draken complains, Hana tried to wake up Mikey but failed. She sweatdropped as well.

"It's okay Draken, I'll carry Mikey so you carry the leftovers." Hana said as she put Mikey on her back.

Draken sighed again, "ah Jeez, what am I going to do with Mikey.. thanks Hana-Chan" He said as he went over to the person and asked for a take-out bag.

Takemichi watches as Hana and Draken both took care of Mikey, "hey Mikey, we're here." Draken said as he slapped Mikey in the back.

"HuH?!"

"The hospital?" Mikey asked, Draken nodded. "What are we here for?"

"A visit."

The three went inside the hospital, looking at the girl with bunch of machines there.

"Who's that?" Mikey asked, still curious on why Draken and Hana insisted on coming here.

"Pah's friend girlfriend." Hana mumbled, Draken nodded as he explain how many scars and bruises she has.

"What the hell you scums doing here?! How dare you waltz in here after putting my daughter in the ICU?! GET OUT!" A old man in probably his 30s or 40s pointed a finger at them, followed behind by his wife trying to calm him down.