Chapter 10: Meeting 1104XX

Don/Professor Williams POV

I made my way down to 1104XX's cell to check and see if Cheif Henry had managed to get the straight jacket on yet or not. There was about 25 minutes before lunch break for Y/N began. And after lunch break, she was going to meet 1104XX for the first time. I turned the corner and Cheif Henry looked up.
"Is the jacket on?" I asked.
The Cheif shook his head.
"The bastard is being more aggressive than usaul. He won't let us get near him. Doctor Ericsson is too busy to get his medication at the moment too. He said he was able too after 2pm, but that'll be too late." Henry explained.
I saw the jacket sitting on the bench next to Henry. I grabbed it.
"Open the door. I'll try. Also, have your tazer ready just in case." I explained.
"Yes sir." Cheif Henry said.
He opened the door and we walked in, closing it behind us. 1104XX was currently sitting on the floor, looking down.
"1104XX, I need you to cooperate with me and put the jacket on, please?" I asked, walking over to him.
He looked up at me and then over at the jacket. He let out a snarl and shook his head.
"Then you won't be seeing Y/N today. Got it?" I asked, turning to walk away.
"Y/N!" He yelled.
I stopped and looked over my shoulder. He was now standing and had a panicked expression, but it soon turned into a hate filled one.
"Are you gonna put on the jacket or not?" I asked, turning to face him.
He glared at me, baring his shark-like teeth. His fists were clenched so tight his knuckles were white.
"Yes or no? Time's ticking, 1104XX." I said.
He let out a sigh of defeat and looked down. I walked over and held out the jacket for him. He grabbed it and put it on, muttering gibberish as he did. After he had it on, I tightened all the belts and clasps, making sure he was securely strapped and unable to escape.
"Thank you for listening, 1104XX." I said, turning to walk away.
"Y/N? Mine?" He muttered.
"She'll be here in a little bit. Be patient, ok?" I said.
He growled. Me and Cheif Henry exited the room.
"He's fucking insane. You sure we should allow an unexperienced red zones doctor to work with him?" Henry asked, locking 1104XX's cell.
"I'm sure it'll all be just fine." I said.
"Mk." Henry muttered.

Y/N POV

I sat down in the hospital cafeteria. After lunch I was going to meet 1104XX. I was so excited yet horrified in a way. I had finished working with all my patient's and luckily they were all on their best behavior. Just then Lucy sat down across from me. She looked ticked off.
"Hey, you good?" I asked.
"No... One of my patient's had to get there shots today and that was a living hell. I got punched in the side. And then kicked in the shin." Lucy explained.
"Oh ouch. I'm sorry about that." I said, feeling bad.
"It is what it is. Plus, I've had worse things happen." Lucy said, chuckling.
"That is true. Also, I'm going to meet 1104XX after lunch. So wish me luck. Hopefully he'll be fine." I said, giving a thumbs up.
"Ooo~ fun! Yet scary in a way." Lucy said.
"Yeah I'm a bit scared, but... I feel like he'll be different for me. But I could just be telling myself that and hoping I don't get stabbed." I said, laughing a little.
"Yeah please don't die." Lucy said.
"I'll try not too." I said, chuckling.

Don/Professor Williams POV

I decided to check up on 1104XX one more time before Y/N meets him. And since Doctor Ericsson hasn't gave him his medication, I don't know how he'll be. I once again turned the corner. Cheif Henry was sitting on the nearby bench, face in his hands.
"Everything alright, Cheif?" I asked.
Henry looked up and frowned.
"Yeah... Other than the fact that that psycho won't shut up." Cheif Henry mumbled.
I raised a brow in confusion.
"What is the problem now?" I asked.
Sure, 1104XX was prone to random outbursts of yelling or screaming from time to time if off his medication too long, so that's common.
"He keeps repeating Y/N's name with a mixture of other words such as mine. I can't really make out the rest though. But he keeps laughing too. And it's fucking creepy as hell." Cheif Henry explained.
"Well, in a few minutes Y/N will be meeting him. Maybe he'll calm down. He's probably just excited." I explained.
"Good. Maybe then that freak will shut up." Henry said.
"If you want to go on break you can. Actually, you can go to the hospital cafeteria and escort Y/N here." I said.
"Fine with me." Henry said.
"Also, hand me the keys to 1104XX's cell." I said.
Cheif Henry nodded, throwing the keys to me. He then walked off. I could faintly hear 1104XX muttering to himself.