𝟎𝟎𝟐 ‎ ·‎ 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴

𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔷𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔰𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰

─── ‎ ‎ ‎★ ‎ ───

WORDS, WORDS ARE HOW WE UNDERSTAND things in the big aspect of everything. That's how Mila grapples things. She takes her time reading, to relax, to not do anything but it, to let her rest without resting. Words speak a lot to Mila, words mean everything to her. Whether they come out of peoples mouths, their written on piece of parchment, or printed on a page, or heard from a piece of audio. Mila only really saw the world through words, without, she was blind.

  She doesn't pick up on hints, or small gestures. That's the reasons she'll feel unloved, people don't say it out-right, so if they don't say it explicitly, everything they did, will mean nothing.

  Mila sat in the, not so far, corner of the library, not in her usual spot, but seen enough so Remus Lupin and Sirius Black could, unfortunately, find her to study for their project. She sat with her book open, skimming every page for something she could leave a note on for future readers.

  A chair quietly pulled out in front of her, another worn out satchel was placed on the table as Remus sat down. "Hello!" he greeted. "Where's Black?" Mila was a little surprised to see that Remus wasn't trailing behind the conceited guy, and shocked that were wasn't someone there to make a quick snarky remark. "He, is on a date," Remus answered, "That's what he was trying to tell you at lunch." An 'oh' was silently hushed out of Mila's lips, she continued to speak, "Uhm so, I was thinking since it's quite early, we can work from now until about 6, and then start studying and we can get started on the actual project stuff, I just have quite a lot of homework today!"

  Remus nodded, giving his approval, to be honest, he didn't really feel like doing anything at first anyways. Mila pulled out a sheet up paper, half of it was already filled with ink. Something about it felt familiar, "What do you have for homework?" Remus asked, "We have to do that transfiguration essay for McGonagall remember?" Lupin furrowed his brows, "You have N.E.W.T. transfiguration?" "Yup!" she dipped her quill slightly in the ink, she was about to write down a word before Remus continued, "Do you have my period transfiguration, or the other N.E.W.T. class?" "I guess you'll never know" She replied, writing down the start to a new sentence, "You'll just have to keep an eye out," Professor McGonagall had assigned them a 2 page essay each start of a new quarter for them to explain different ways transfiguration can help with peoples jobs. At the end of the year they were to write a 4 page essay explaining how it would help them in their own future aspirations. N.E.W.T. transfiguration was per-say the accelerated class for more gifted students in the select area. Meaning they were just given loads more work.