𝟎𝟏𝟎 ‎ ·‎ ‎ 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘦, 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘶𝘥

𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖚𝖗𝖊, 𝖍𝖆𝖑𝖋, 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖒𝖚𝖉

─── ‎ ‎ ‎★ ‎ ───

EVERYONE COULD PIN POINT THE EXACT MOMENT in Lily Evans' eyes of when she broke and shattered. Her heart like shards of glass that were once whole before being carelessly dropped on the ground to be scattered on the floor, tip toed around, then swept up to then be thrown and tossed out at a later time.

  Mila sat on Maisie's bed as Lily sobbed in the middle of the floor, Marlene and Mary surrounded her aiding with comfort. Marls' arms wrapped around Lily as Mary held tissues and candy, pouting at her friend. "It's ok Lily, we warned you! You don't need that dick anyway!" Marlene seethed as Lily let out another howl, "After everything I did for him and his- his giant, giant thick head! He knew! He knew he was on ice! Throwing- throwing it all away just to look cool in front, in front of his stu- stupid friends!"

  It was now Friday, the month of March due to end just next week. Remus had been missing for a few days, and it seemed to have been a continuous reoccurrence. Sobs flooded the room as Lily's tears stained the rug and Marlene's robe. The sun set just off the window as classes were out and dinner was to be held soon, but the only thing on everyone's minds was how Lily Evans were to recover of the escalating incident of that afternoon.

  Maisie cleared her throat, "Lily they're both sick, sick and stupid, especially Snape, calling you a-a- a..., well. Lily we all knew something would happen, snotty boys are never to be trusted!"

  "Oh Maisie just stop! He was my first ever friend here you know, he wasn't all that bad-"
  "Lily!" Mary fumed, "He called you something you should never hear coming from your own friends mouth! Stop trying to justify him when he's the reason your crying on the floor for!" Lily lifted her head out of Marlene's shoulder as everyone watched her with steady eyes, "He's not the only reason!" she breathed for a couple of seconds as the room stood still, "Potter was as completely out of his lane as-"  Marlene now scoffed, "Lily, please listen to me, I know your sad, I know your heart broken but James Potter was giving what that bum deserved!"

  Mila still sat on the bed, watching the scene that hung from condolences to scolding, sure she was there when it happened, but she was frozen as she saw what happened. She knew it wasn't right to hang the boy from his feet in horror in front of practically what could've seemed like hundreds of people, but she did hear how Severus Snape acted when he wasn't around Lily. Rude and callous, bullying those near him just to seem cool, no one liked him 'cause of so. Sure the Marauders, a named that has been adopted by annoyed Professors, could be rude, but not as rude as him, and from the countless stories she's heard from Sirius or Remus they awfully seemed sorry if they ever hurt anyone.