𝟎𝟏𝟓 ‎ ·‎ ‎ 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴

CHAPTER 15 ━━━ DRUNKEN NIGHTS

WHEN GRYFFINDOR BEATS SLYTHERIN by grabbing the snitch first you know there's a moment of large triumphance. When Gryffindor beats Slytherin in the way where Slytherin gets the snitch first somehow, yet Gryffindor wins by another 160 points you know there will be a feud. When Gryffindor beats Slytherin you know there will be a party. When Gryffindor beats Slytherin you know the night is going to be insane, well for most.

  Towards the end of every year, whichever house wins the final Quidditch game, gets a lavish school party, supervised of course. But mischievous students of Hogwarts weren't ones for supervised parties. It comes as no surprise that once the fest ends, they throw the biggest bash they can themselves after dark in the hours of midnight. Mila always had the mental note never to attend Gryffindor's special celebration, and she hadn't for two years, sadly one of the likes of Remus Lupin had made her break that pact with herself.

  One, the crowds flood into the dormitories and hallways, absolutely nauseating anyone who tries to walk by. This was easily due to the fact that any house, besides the opposing was allowed to attend. She could always even hear the chatter of everyone all the way up from her bed, which she might add was quite far back in the girl's dorms. Two, everything always somehow ended up with alcohol. Even when you've brought your own drink, put it down for one second and someone could easily take it up as their own to toy with. Third, everyone was always wild, so quickly could someone get trampled if they looked at someone the wrong way, or if they were simply being playful.

  This much, and many more is the reason that anyone below fifth year was not allowed to join the fuss. Though, many were able to slip through, Mila being evidence as Serenity dragged her way around. Growing into herself Mila was able to stand up and simply say she wasn't going to go. She was responsible, and she would continue to be responsible. That was until Remus and his friends had begun to undo it all. 

  Remus was no stranger to Mila's opinions on parties, and sadly for himself, Mila had somehow been dragged to every party hosted in the Gryffindor common room just by being friends with him. Therefore he made no understatement in telling her that she didn't need to show her face in the common room at all that evening, and he'd be perfectly fine with her not in attendance. She of course, full-heartedly agreed, she needed to break this streak of a bad habit.

  But that night she sorrowly disappointed herself as halfway through the party she'd opened the door to her dorm and walked out, not for a quick errand, but to attend. She was bored of being painfully alone. Serenity, Ruby, and Maisie were downstairs doing Merlin knows what. Ida too was downstairs, taking the opportunity to be with Daphne that night. All she was going to do was go downstairs, find Iddy and Daphne, and see if they could all go elsewhere to hang for the night.