𝟎𝟎𝟓 ‎ ·‎ ‎ ‎𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘨𝘰𝘣𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴

𝖙𝖜: 𝖘𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖉𝖆𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞 𝖆𝖈𝖙

𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖔𝖗 𝖌𝖔𝖇𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖘

𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖔𝖗 𝖌𝖔𝖇𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖘

─── ‎ ‎ ‎★ ‎ ───

MILA WAS STARING AT HERSELF IN THE MIRROR, hastily brushing threw her hair, "Hurry up M'!" Ruby whined. The whole group, Ruby, Serenity, Maisie, and Ida, were waiting outside of the dorm room door. "Give me a second please!" Mila yelled, taking a quick rubber band tying her hair up into a low pony tail, letting her light bangs hang out on her face. She put down her brush, speeding into the room quickly grabbing her bag and red and gold scarf.

  "I don't see why we need to leave this early," Mila said, the lot of them headed down stairs into the Gryffindor common room, "It's so we can get the bigger carriages, and so we don't have to walk all to way to Hogsmeade by foot!" Serenity explained, "My mum just sent in these shoes and they're not going to be ruined by slowly melting snow."

  Of course, it was the first trip to Hogsmeade for the month of February. Usually Mila would've ditched it with Ida, but Iddy had seemed to want to go to this trip for today. Mila was questioning whether staying, she did want to get as far ahead as she could for O.W.L.s preparation, even thought it was only a few months away, but the weeks seemed to fly by so fast, you would've thought they were riding the latest, most popular broom model up to date. So instead she decided to take a slow day to hang out with her friends, just so the exams couldn't creep up on her.