𝟎𝟎𝟕 ‎ ·‎ ‎ ‎𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖚𝖓𝖈𝖍 𝖎𝖓𝖛𝖆𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

─── ‎ ‎ ‎★ ‎ ───

IT'S YET ANOTHER MONDAY EVENING. The group of four; including Lily Evans, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, and Mila Luna, sat at a table in the library. Lily was trying to work on her Care of Magical Creatures assignment but was constantly distracted by Sirius who sat across from her. He twirled his quill, picked at the wood surface, braided his hair, and made some weird noises. He was doing anything except for doing something.

Mila watched as Remus kept erasing the moon he was trying to recreate from last night. If he made a tiny mark that made the whole thing look just slightly off, he would erase it and start over. As he did so Mila resorted to keeping her entertainment by picking at her cuticles, ignoring the every often scolding from Lily.

"Quit doing that!" Lily reprimanded, "You're going to make it bleed!"

"Don't bleed, Lassie, listen to carrot sticks." Sirius said grinning at the scowl that Lily had given him.

Mila picks at a tiny slip of skin. Her nails weren't enough to grab hold, so using her teeth she pulled it back until she tasted a drop of blood. Pulling her hand back she squeezed her thumb letting a pool of it gather. "See now you've done it!" Lily whispered angrily. Mila brought the finger back to her mouth sucking out the blood again as the red head whispered "Gross."

She now brought her gaze back to Remus as he lowered his head, shaking it. His hand wiped away the excess from his eraser. "Lupin, it doesn't have to be perfect," Mila said.

"I know."

"You've erased a moon about three thousand times now."

"First that's an exaggeration, second I need this to be decent it's for an assignment, and third I don't see you doing anything."

"You have the paper! It's not like I can write down something for it, you're forgetting you have to draw today's moon too!"

"Fuck the moon," Remus muttered, adding a tiny circle as a crater in the circle laid on the parchment. "Hey, I happen to find the moon very awesome!" Mila stated, putting her hands beneath her legs to keep them warm. "Moony doesn't like the moon!" Sirius piped in.

"Well that's contradictory! And if he never liked the moon that means he would absolutely hate himself and my guts and would never have been sitting right here, because technically speaking, I am the moon, and he, going by your odd names, is it too!" Mila grinned.

  Lily folded up her parchment, shoving it into her satchel she announced, "That's it, I'm going, you guys don't let me get any work done!" The three watched as Lily's red hair swooshed behind another book shelf out of their sight.