60

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Kasalukuyang nasa waiting area sila Faye at Audrey, pinagamot ni Ken ang kanyang mga sugat.

"You okay?" Faye tried to comfort Audrey, she just cried.

"Ang hirap, Faye. That was unexpected. It will take time to heal myself and accept..."

"Accept that he's gone. Pero bago siya mamatay, he did a good thing. He saved Ken. If it weren't for him, Ken would have died." sumabay sa pag-iyak si Faye.

Maya-maya, dumating ang nanay ni Josh. She was also crying when he found out her son died. Her only son died.

"Tita!" Audrey went to his mother and hugged her. "I-ikaw ba si Audrey?" his mother asked, she nodded.

"Opo, girlfriend po ako ni Josh." humikbi si Audrey, "I'm glad Josh chose a beautiful and kind girl like you." his mother smiled.

"Thank you for taking care of my Josh, i'm happy too that he found the right person." sabi ng nanay ni Josh at hinawakan ang kamay ni Audrey, malapit na rin tumula ang luha nito dahil nanggigilid na ang kanyang mga luha.

ONE WEEK LATER

They reported a crime case about Josh's death. After one weeks, the police and detective updates them about the case.

They are currently at the police station, talking about it.

"Paano po ang gagawin natin sa death ni Josh?" Audrey asked.

"Unfortunately, we still could not find the suspects, but we found the bullets from their guns and their fingerprints." the detective said as the police shows the things in the crime.

"We'll try to figure out who are the suspects, this may take three to four days." the victim's relatives sighed in relief.

"Thank you so much for helping us, Detective. Please update us on Josh's case." Josh's mother said.

"No problem, we will call you immediately if there's any change upon your son's case." the detective said.

"You okay?" Faye asked as she walked at the sidewalk with Audrey.

"Mhm." Audrey said and nodded.

"Nalulungkot rin ako para sayo, ang bait na tao ni Josh. Pero atleast diba, nakasama mo siya in a long period of time. He made you happy and made sure you didn't skip your meals. He took good care of you." Audrey just listened to Faye.

"I'm also really thankful for him, he acted like a big brother to me. Mamimiss ko rin yung chikahan namin sa kusina." They both chuckled.

"As for Ken, i'm sure hindi yon papasok ng ilang araw. It's so sad to see na his only bestfriend or best pal died right infront of him." dagdag ni Faye.

"I will miss him everyday. The bond and memories that we shared, his physical touches, his words of assurance, and the way he makes me feel so safe in his arms." Audrey smiled bitterly, Faye started to carress her back gently.

"I'm sorry for your loss, makakapagpahinga na si Josh ng payapa." Faye also smiled bitterly.