63 : The Special Chapter

BET : The Story of The Bad Boy Ken
SPECIAL CHAPTER

"And that is the end of the story, thank you so much for listening! Thank you also for coming here in my special event. I hope you all enjoy! See you din po later sa meet & greet!" Sabi ni Faeji, ang anak nila Kenji at Maria Faye.

Faeji Karina Aquino Suson is the youngest author in their generation. She started writing the story since she was 13 and succesfully finished it at the age of 16 with the help of her father, Kenji. Meaning, she finished the story after 3 years.

time skip | meet & greet

"Omg thank you so much po! I hope you write more stories like this in the future, i really like it!" A response from a fan of hers made Faeji smile, she appreciates every little things and it makes her heart flutter.

"Thank you so much too for reading my book, i wiill do my best!" she bid a goodbye, and the another fan goes last.

"Hey uhm, i...i really like your book. It's cool." a boy spoke that sounded familiar to her. She looks up and saw Felip, her bestfriend.

Felip and Faeji have been good bestfriends since elementary until now.

"Felip!" she hugged him tight, "Nakakainis ka, bakit ngayon ka lang?"

"Sorry, i was busy."  respond Felip.

"Let's go home?" Felip asked.

"Wait, kailangan ko muna magpaalam sa manager ko-"

"Don't worry, babe. Nagpaalam na ako." he winked and pulled her to the car.

time skip | suson's residence

"Surprise!"  Faeji's friends, family, and other loved ones surprised her, then she realized that it's her birthday today.

"Hala! Thank you so much! Nakalimutan kong birthday ko pala ngayon." the people around her laughed.

"Blow the cake, princess." Felip said holding the cake and waiting for her to blow.

Before she blow the cake, she made a wish first.

'Mom, we miss you so much, i wish you were here right now. I'm very happy that you gave me wonderful traits and skills. Daddy has been a great and a cool father to me. Sana makita na ulit kita, kahit yung butterfly presence mo lang. Please guide me everyday, i love you.'

As soon as she blew the cake, she opened here eyes and saw everybody clapping and celebrating for her. While she wandered around the house, looking for her mom's butterfly.

She smiled as she saw a beautiful butterfly flying across the room until it landed on her hand.

"Mom..." she got teary-eyed and everybody watch her get emotional.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

THE END OF SPECIAL CHAPTER