Hormonal - Part 1

So this OS takes place when they are already married, it's been 6-7 months.

The situation is - Teja was hormonal due to her periods and had blasted Sunny for something really silly.
Generally Karan is very understanding about her outbursts during her monthly cycle but here he kinda lost it too.
It's similar to the New Year Weekend Ka Vaar.. Where Karan had said he wants to be with himself and keep humming songs so that he could be happy.. Not bothering about these fights with Teja.

___________________________________________

They didn't talk for two whole days..
Teja was under the impression that is Sunny being so insensitive.. And Sunny was thinking "Periods hain iska matlab ye thodi hai ki har mahine bematlab ka mujhe kootegi ye."

For two days, He didn't eat with her.. He came late.. He didn't talk.. He just went silent. No fight no nothing.. Just "let me be" zone.

After two days when her hormones calmed down she realised that shit got serious.. And Sunny is really mad. Use manana padega. After all galti uski thi.. Sunny ki nahi jo itti choti si baat pe usko itna zada suna diya.

It was 6pm when Teja got off work and packed up. She had a plan. She called Omi and got Karan's schedule from him. He told her that Karan will get free around 8. She asked him to bring Karan to Jessica's house at 9 so that they can all hangout together. Omi knew Karan and Teja had a spat so he assured her that he won't tell him and would get him directly so that this remains a surprise. Teja thanked him and kept the phone down.

Teja arrived at Jessica's and she welcomed her. She didn't tell Jess about their spat and maintained that bohot din ho gaye hum mile nai isliye I planned this.
It was 8.15 now.. She started waiting for Sunny anxiously while chatting with Jess. Jessica noted that something is fishy. Teja kept texting Omi to know about Sunny after his packup.
Omi kept informing her but he stopped abruptly.
It was past 9.30 now.. Teja was now restless.
Suddenly Karan called Jessica and he told her that he can't make it to her place as he has to go for a meeting urgently. Teja was confused and sad. She texted Omi immediately to which he replied -

"Sorry Teju Bhai.. Vo mai aapko jab reply kar raha tha na toh Karan ne dekh liya. And he got to know ki Jess ke ghar ka plan aapka tha.. So at the last moment he called Jess and told he is not coming pretending he has a meeting. Sorry.."

Teja was sad now. Jess understood that something was definitely wrong. She asked her and Teja poured out how she overreacted and now Sunny is not talking to her.
Jess assured her and told her to go back to him and start manao-ing him.

"Teju. You know Karan more than me. So you also know how much of an attention seeker he is. Vo gussa hai na.. Maan nahi raha na.. Toh usko mana! He secretly wants you to do that.. Aise sad thodi hote hain.."

"Do din ho gaye hain usne mujhse baat nahi ki hai.. Aaj milake teen din.." Teja said sulking.

"Haan so what.. Matlab thoda zada bhao kha raha hai aur kya.. Do I need to tell you now ki abhi vo baat nahi kar raha toh use kitni chull mach rahi hogi tujhse baat karne ki? Comeon cheer up. Jaa ghar aur mana use.."

Teja felt her mood uplifted.. She thanked Jess and left her place..

She stopped at his favorite restaurants to get him Rajma chawal, Idli Sambhar and Kadhi. She bought his favorite chocolates and proceeded towards home.
When she entered she found sunny had not come yet. So she kept everything near the microwave all ready in the plate thinking she will heat the food when he comes and serve it to him immediately.

She waited for an hour.. It was 12.30 now.. Sunny didn't come yet.

Teja was lying on their recliner in the living room and fell asleep waiting for him.

Sunny entered around 1 am when he saw his Laddoo sleeping. He didn't make any noise and went straight to the bedroom to freshen up.
He came out to the living room and went to the kitchen to have water when his eyes fell on the covered plate near the microwave. He realised that Teja got him all this.

The clinking noises in the kitchen woke up Teja and she saw sunny in the kitchen looking at the food while drinking water. She went ahead and hugged him from the back saying "Garam kar du?"

Karan removed her hands which were wrapped around his waist and walked off saying "Bhookh nahi hai.."

Teja was hurt. But she gathered herself in 60 seconds and took the chocolates in her hand.

Sunny was lying on the bed covering himself with the comforter. She went and sat near his head and flashed the chocolates infront of his eyes.
"Iske liye bhi nai?" she said with a hopeful smile.

"Tejasswi. Had a long day. Trying to sleep. Please."

The smile vanished from her face.
She kissed him on the forehead while getting up from the bed and went to the kitchen.
She kept all the food in the fridge and ate one half of the chocolate herself.
Keeping the other half in the fridge door she went and sat on the swing in the balcony.

Karan in the room knew he is stretching it. But he wanted to see how far she'll go to manao him. For 2 years he has patiently jhello-ed her mood swings without any complaints. He knew it isn't her fault, it's her hormones. But it isn't his too, it's not fair to him too.
Her periods are over now. Hormones have settled, he thought.
"Usko bhi pata chalna chahiye how it feels to manao your partner when you know for a fact that they are overreacting.." he said to himself.
He was missing her, he knew that. But he wanted attention. It was 'his turn' now.

On the swing Teja was thinking she won't give up. She will definitely get her Sunny to come around. She knew she hurt him. She knew it was her mood swings but Sunny also wasn't wrong fully. Usne hamesha samjha hai.. But iska ye matlab toh nahi ki she will keep on blasting him making him the punching bag whenever her ovaries punched her in the stomach.

She got up, went to her bedroom.. And lied beside her Sunny.
Karan was awake but pretended to be asleep.
Teja caressed his hair a little being careful not to wake him up and whispered "I'm sorry, Sunny.. Sachchi"

She then adjusted the comforter and closed her eyes.

Karan heard her whisper and felt bad for doing this to her. He wanted to hug her then and there crushing her between his hands and kiss her whole face..
But he didn't.
He knew he would do that soon, not just right now.