Hormonal - Part 2

It was the next day and Teja had just woken up. Sunny wasn't near him but the shower was on.. So she assumed he was inside.

She freshened up in the other bathroom went to the kitchen to pack his lunch.. The Rajma chawal he didn't eat yesterday.. With a note inside that said "Please kha lena? Mera gussa khaane pe mat nikaalna.. Love, Laddoo"

As soon as she kept the tiffin on the table Karan came out and started wearing his shoes. She knew he is not gonna stop for breakfast. So she took an apple from the basket, the lunch and the half eaten chocolate bar. She handed it over to him. He said exactly what she had expected.
"No need.. I'll order on the set."

Teja made a baby face.. "Breakfast ke liye nahi rok rahi.. Lunch toh leja? Please?"

Karan looked at her.. And took the things from her half heartedly and rushed out.

Teju was happy for her small victory and went back to get ready herself.

Karan was in the elevator when he noticed the chocolate bar was half eaten. He smiled looking at it and took a small bite from the bar before covering and keeping it inside again.

-----------------------

It was 8pm when Karan came back to his house and saw the living room decked up romantically. There were pictures of Karan and Teja together..
A bottle of wine.. Ajeeb daastan playing in the background.. Candles lit.. His favourite flowers..

He was blown away seeing the whole decor and realised it was Teja who did all this. To say he was mighty impressed would be an understatement. But he was not ready to give in yet. He wanted to.. But then remembered the fight and muttered "no"

Teja came out from the bedroom wearing a sexy red dress.. One that Karan had gifted her but she didn't have the chance to don yet.

She went close to him and wrapped her hands around his neck.
She went close to his ear and whispered "Happy seven months my love"

Yes. It was their 7-month anniversary.. They completed 7 months today. They didn't celebrate their monthiversaries after their 3rd month but Teja had found a good enough opportunity to manao his man today - romantic styles.

How much Karan wanted to drop everything and pick her up in his arms, only he knew. "But no.." he thought to himself. He wanted to see how far will Teja go.

Karan said "Same to you.." and removed her hands from his neck walking away to their bedroom.

Teja was shocked. She did so much.. The whole date night thing, candle light dinner.. But all he said was 'same to you' ?

She stood in her position for a few minutes trying to process what happened and was interrupted by Karan who walked past her saying "You should've confirmed with me before planning this.. Umar had called me for dinner today.. Can't cancel last minute. Tu kha lena.. Mai late aunga.."

Saying this he left the house.

Tears formed in Teja's eyes.
"Really? Are you serious???? I know we haven't celebrated it for like 4 months now but it's not like it's NOT a big deal.. Matlab.. Karan you really this angry? I did so much here.. Itna try kar rahi hu tujhe manane ka.. And you left me here like this? I know he is important to you but.. Umar se kal mil leta?"

Teja stopped herself from going into that zone.. She said "Fine.. Challenge accepted. Vapas aa tu sunny ke bachche! Tujhe dikhati hu mai..!"

Karan was having mixed feelings about this fight now. He didn't know how to react. He was hurt with the way they fought few days ago and wanted to see his Teja makeup for it. But he started to feel bad now. He didn't know why he hasn't given up yet. Why was he still testing her efforts. She did this huge ass date night plan for him.. Why is he still not with her?

With these thoughts he drove to Umar's house. He came back around 1 am.
He entered his bedroom and found Teja wearing a hot piece of lingerie sitting stylishly on their couch.

He was stumped. Oh godddddd she looks so hot, he thought.
But he was a good actor. He didn't let his emotions come to his face. She walked up to him and blew on his neck saying "mil liya Umar se?"

He looked at her and said "What are you doing?"

Teja kissed his cheek and said "Making up.."

"It's not gonna work Teja.."

"Then how will it work?" she said holding his hands and wrapping it around her bare waist saying "like this?"
"Or like this?" she said blowing on his chest peeking through his shirt..

She was seducing him. And he was trying all the mental strength in the world to not let himself lose physically.
She was driving him crazy.
But we know how competitive he could get for no goddamn reason.

"Teja stop" he told her.

She started leaving him kisses on his neck saying "why baby?"

"Teja. Please. Requesting you. Stop. Now."

She tightened her hold on his collar and continued kissing him towards his chest saying "No.. I need you NOW"

Karan held her hands and moved her away from him.

She was shocked.

"I said.. NO. This is not how it works."

She didn't understand what just happened. She looked at him wide eyed.

He took his night clothes lying in his walk-in wardrobe and left the room closing the door behind her.

And there she was.. Standing in her sexiest piece of lingerie, flabbergasted.