Distance - Part 1

"Kya bola tha kal tune? Karo karo Kamzoron ki Nishani, Kaayarta ki Nishani kya?"

"Teri izzat hai bhi nahi kahin par.. Tu jo ye harqatein karti firti hai na poori duniya dekh rahi hai.."

"Have the balls to stand and finish a conversation first!"

"O chal oye.. Balls.. Apni shakal dekh!"

"Kaayar tu hai! Tune bakvaas ki hai.."

"Saali khud Fake hai mujhe kya bolti hai Kaayarta ki Nishani.. Who talks to their girlfriend like that!! I'm so done you know.. I'm fucking DONE!!"

"Jo banda openly bol raha hai ki mai Karan Kundrra ko hataana chahta is game mein se.. Aur tu unhi logon ka support kar rahi hai.."

"Arrey atleast maine toh unko nahi bola ki Karan ko hata.. Tu andar jaake strategy bana raha tha ki pehle Bichukle ko nai.. Tejasswi ko hatayenge! Atleast ye planning maine toh nahi ki..!!"

"Haan tu ro le ab ye rone vaala card khel le jaa pool mein ghus jaa.. Abhi ro rahi hai fir pool mein ghus jaa yehi hai tumhaari game!"

------------

He was beyond provoked.
And she was beyond broken.

The house witnessed the most ugliest fight, this season. And this ugly fight, was in between "the most in love couple".

Both Karan and Tejasswi did not talk to each other after this heated exchange.

Karan felt betrayed, hurt, and disappointed. Every weekend ka war he is humiliated. Told to play the game. Play it against Tejasswi, and when he did he was questioned yet again. What the hell should he do? How the hell does he escape this constant criticism. And today
the love of his life is questioning him too. She is calling him a Kaayar. A coward. She is siding with the two men who want him out of the house, by hook or by crook. She is not with him, but them. It's her who said that word, her of all people God dammit!

On the other hand Tejasswi was at her worst. She just lost the ticket to finale task to Umar. And she still can't digest, that for game Karan wanted to remove her before Bichukle.. And why? Coz she was a strong contestant. Flashes of her Khatron ke Khiladi exit came to her and that baggage left her dimsighted. She felt she lost the chance to be in the finale. That fear, that vulnerability crawled into her system. And Karan's words that came after, they broke her. Shakal? Fake? Izzat? Pool mein kood jaa? Kya sachmein this is what you think of me?
She was really at her worst.

------------

The last TTF task was over. Rashmi had won. Umar was nominated for the audience to make a judgement about his stay in the game.

But there was another twist.. Waiting.. To flip TejRan's world to the Upside Down.

Surbhi, Akanksha, Vishal and Munmun were asked by Biggboss to name 2 contestants from the losing side for their worst performance. Biggboss reiterated that this choice should be made only observing their performance in the TTF task and not their entire journey.

All the guests unanimously voted for Bichukle as their No. 1 choice.
But for the 2nd contestant they were in a fix. How to pick the second person. They were all so good!

Nishant and Devoleena were out of question they outperformed themselves, courtesy the difficulty level of their respective tasks.
But Pratik, Shamita and Tejasswi were the strongest contestants this season. How to make this choice between these three?