Hormonal - Part 3

I know you guys are thinking who is this Sunny.. Vo toh kabka pighal chuka hota.. Well guys relationships are not than simple. Sometimes we end up doing things which we ourselves never imagined.
Remember the dragon task? :)
Have patience. Fights only become big when unexpected and unanticipated things take place.. And when the fights are big - patchups are better ;)

___________________________________________

Teja stood there unshaken.
Karan.. The one who said "Just a lot of hugs and kisses" when he was asked how to end a fight.. He stopped her from kissing him and went away.

She was hurt. She didn't know what to feel. "Is he soo angry with me? Kya kiya maine aisa.. Itna door kar diya hai use khud se? Is he soo.. Irritated that.. With.. That he.." she started doubting herself.

Teja changed and went around the house to look for him. She saw the guest room locked from inside and light peeping out from the door creak.
She understood he is inside and decided not to knock.

She rearranged the living room and went to the kitchen taking his lunch box and saw that he didn't eat. Tears escaped her eyes. The note was kept intact. He still didn't eat.
She gathered herself and went to the bedroom. She covered herself in the comforter and started thinking something deeply.

Karan on the other hand realised what he just did. In his competitiveness in his fucking ego he completely hurt Teja. Up until now it was him who was hurt and wanted to see her efforts.. But now when she did show her efforts he turned her down and hurt her in return. He groaned thinking why did he do this. Why does he do these things?!
He felt really guilty. He was pacing through the room thinking how Teja must be feeling.

"Itna bhi kya kiya tha usne Sunny.. Tu kis baat ke liye itna attitude dikha raha hai? She can't help it that's why she fights with you during those days.. Unintentionally she does it.. But now what you are doing is intentional. Ye fuddu vaale kaam tu kyu karta hai Sunny? Fuck yaaaaaaar kitna bada gadha hu mai bc"

An hour had passed and he went to see his Laddoo in their room.. She was cocooned in the comforter completely, sleeping. He came and lied beside her trying to peek at her face.. He sighed and told himself - "Sunny bas ho gaya. Now you are gonna fix this. Tomorrow. Weekend bhi hai. That's it."
He couldn't sleep for the longest time and finally drifted off around 4.

Karan woke up seeing Teja's side of the bed empty. It was 12 pm, he saw the time. He sprung out of the bed thinking how did he sleep for this long. He roamed around the house looking for Teja and couldn't find her. He texted her to ask where is she.
Just then his doorbell rung and he saw Nishant and Prince at the door. They had pizza boxes in his hand with beer.
He invited them over and they told her how Teja texted them to come over for a Guys Weekend as Teja is busy and she wanted them to have fun and give him company. Karan didnt understand what was going on but he laughed and nodded along. As they were talking Umar and Rajiv arrived too. Omi entered from behind and told Karan - "Arora aur kuch aur dost bhi aa rahe hain.."

He looked at Omi and asked him "Tujhe pata tha?"
Omi - "Bhabhi ne subha call kiya tha arrange karne ke liye.. Bola ki ek baar aap jag jao toh apne bedside ka drawer khol lena.."

He settled everybody in the house and went to check his drawer.. There was a letter from Teju.

-------------------------

"Good morning Sunny.

Sunny I tried.. Jess ke ghar hangout plan kiya, tera favourite khaana leke aayi.. Date plan kiya.. Tujhe seduce bhi kiya.. But nothing worked. Not even the last one lol. Tu bohot zada naraaz hai na mujhse? Samajh aa gaya mujhe.
Tu doosre room mein gaya mujhse door rehne ke liye. Toh I realised maybe you want some space from me. I know mai bohot irritating ho jaati hu.. And I dump it all on you. Tu bhi kab tak jhelega mujhe, I get it.
Toh no more leech-giri. I planned this guys weekend for you. Have fun kill karna, ache se reh. Tere friends ke saath hopefully you'll be happy.. Shayad thoda mind clear ho jaaye and we can have a conversation? Mai Monday aa jaaungi.. Do din khulke enjoy kar khush reh <3