Attention - Part 2

"Haan haan lelo sir lelo aap bhi meri.. But yaad rakho.. Ghar sirf mujhe nahi aapko bhi jaana hai.. ;)"

Teja heard Karan say this to Marzi Sir when she entered the set. Sunny was still there admist the cameras and she decided to wait for him.

As soon as 'cut' was announced a spot boy came to Karan and told him that Teja has come on the set. He quickly turned his head around and scanned the room to find Teja getting up from her seat smiling at him.

He took a break and came to her.

Karan - what are you doing here?

Teja - Sunnyyyyyyyy!
She said in a low voice tilting her head.

Karan - Tejasswi I'm working. Why have you come here care to tell me please? Mera shot aane vaala hai jaldi.

Teja pouted and said - Why did you cut my calls.

Karan - Anything else?

Teja - You blocked me Sunny! Mujhe kiya toh kiya Simbuda ne kya kiya us bechare ko kyu unfollow kar diya?

Karan - Oh. So you've come to complain why I unfollowed your 'Simbuda' ? Nothing else huh.. That's why you came? Cool. Wait..

And he told the spot to get his phone.

Teja - Sunnyyyyyyyy you know that's not what I meant naaaaa

Karan got his phone and followed Simba back.

Karan - Done. Anything else?

Teja - Yesss. I'm sorryyy Sunny.. :(
She said holding her ears..

Even though she looked too cute like that with her tensed pout, he was too hurt. And angry.

Karan - Tejasswi Prakash. Go. Back. Right Now.

Teja just looked at him scared.

Karan started to leave but she stopped him holding his hand and said "Sunny can we talk?"

Karan - There is absolutely no need for that. Baat karni hai? Simba se kar na jaake. Like how you told him about your confirmation? Before I knew..? In the movie? The movie that we both spent weeks being tensed TOGETHER? Jaa yahan se. Leave me the fuck alone.

Teja - Karan aisa nahi hai jaise tu soch raha hai..

Karan - I told you to Leave, Tejasswi.

Teja got scared of his stern voice and blank face.

She got tears in her eyes but she looked down and around to see the number of people gazing at them.

She smiled saying "Okay.." and left.

Karan saw her retreating figure and chuckled slightly.
"Ab bhi koi Sharam nahi hai is ladki ko.. Okay bolke chali gayi. Thoda aur manane ki koshish bhi nahi ki. Kar leti toh kya ho jaata? You know what. Fuck it."

He started going back to his position but then something struck him and he followed her back on all the social media platforms.
He knew that if she came saying why did he unfollow Simba then for sure everyone would have made a hoola-hoo about how he unfollowed her as well.

Teja came out of the set and called Simba to tell him that it was a dare at the DDJ set between the crew and him. She told him that alls cool and Karan followed him back too but since the schedule on the set is tight he asked me to clear with you and say sorry.

She got papped being on call and she thanked her stars coz that saved her from giving out any information about their spat through the 36 thousand expressions she carries.

She knew Karan was overthinking and hurt. She understood his emotions. But this became a bit public and she was scared that once again news portals will create some masala nonsense coz of this impulsiveness and once again Sunny would be hurt reading those.

She unlocked her phone and opened Twitter to find a mixed bag of tweets. Some were worried, some were praying, some were laughing, some made memes, some were non-chalant ki ye toh roz ka hai inka.. And some were well, haters.

She liked some sweet tweets and replied to one, who wished for her good mental health. But then she saw a barrage of tweets where people started tagging her seeing her online. She quickly closed the app and chuckled a bit thinking this definitely not her cup of tea. Don't know how Sunny does it..

Her phone pinged and she saw a message from her manager -
"He followed you both back. Chalo acha hai. Maamla nipat gaya. Teju try to be careful of such things abhi.. Dream girl 2 abhi abhi confirm hua hai.. We need the hype about your professional life right now.. We don't want those unwanted articles coming again. Last time Karan khud kitna hurt hua tha yaad hai na.. Fir kyu karna? Chalo take care.."

She kept the phone and closed her eyes.
She reached her set in 5 minutes and went in to get her look done.
She purposely didn't message anything coz she knew there is no point. Her schedule is tight and she won't be able to talk abhi.. And he will definitely not talk to her right now, she knew.

Karan came back to his vanity analysing what if how he is thinking is not true. Teju said the same thing..
But he was a kid. Who was sick. Usko sahi ya galat se koi matlab nahi. Usko attention do abhi. Laddoo do.

He opened his phone to unblock her. He waited for her calls.. Texts? Anything.
He checked his phone again & saw her online. He waited for a whole 60 secs before he saw her go offline again.

"What? So now she won't even text me back? Bullshit she is busy ek text karne mein kya jaata hai? Knowing how hurt I am. Knowing how pissed I was. She won't? Ye ladki ab mujhe attitude dikhayegi? Iski tohhhhh. Ab tu dekh Laddoo ki bachchi. Just see."

He put his phone away and walked back to the set angry.

She saw him online. She saw him wait. She knew he was getting angrier by the second. She closed the app before he could, leaving him fuming again.
Why you ask?

Because she knew how to manao her Sunny.
She knew him too well.
And she had a plan ;)