Jealousy - Part 1

"Laddoo kya yaar aaj bhi tera shoot 2 baje tak chalega? It's the third time this week.. Mai nai khel raha!" he said being pissed.

"Sunnnyyyyyyyyyy mai kya karu tu hi bol? Dubbing nai hui hai and episode kal air hone vaala hai.. Need to get this done baby.. I'm soooo sorry!" she said making puppy eyes.

He huffed. He knew she couldn't do anything about it.
*Yaar I know it's her work and I'm proud of her and all but....... Urghhh! Is Naagin ne chhe mahine se jo meri zindagi ki maa bhen ek kar rakhi hai na!* he pouted thinking.

He came out of his thoughts & saw her making these cute puppy eyes & he knew exactly why she was doing it.

"Stop trying to pighlao me with these expressions of yours! Jaanta nahi kya mai tujhe? Itni shaani hai na tu Teja.." he said narrowing his eyes.

"Mai shaani? Hawwwwww. What makes you say so? Ek toh mai idhar thaki-haari raat ke do baje tak itna kaam karungi.. Aur tu mujhpe hi gussa kar raha hai how mean sunny?.." she said sheepishly.

"O hello madam! Ye acting apne daily soap ke liye bacha ke rakh. Mujhpe kaam nahi karega samajh le.! Badi aayi 'thaki haari' meri abla naari.." he said scoffing.

She chuckled hearing him rhyme and said "Sorry na sunny.. I'm already feeling so bad no :( But don't worry I talked to sir and Ganpati pe I have 2 whole days off! Back to back.. Jusssttttt imagine!"

Karan's eyes shined hearing her and he asked "Sure?.. Inhone vapas tujhe bulaaya toh?"

"Nahi bulaayenge.. Full unit ka off hai! That's why we are working extra abhi no?"

Karan was screaming internally listening to her but he didn't let it come to his face. "Hmm. Let's see. Chal jaa ab Naagin.. Shot de apna. Varna tere unit vaale mujhe hi dasne aa jayenge.."

"Tujhe sirf mai dass sakti hu sunnyyyyyyy.." she said in her cute voice.

He chuckled and they cut the video call.
They had planned to spend the evening together.
Tomorrow was the Mahurat for his web-show with a party later on and he knew would get busy for 3 days till Ganpati atleast.. They wanted to spend some quality time together.

But as usual. Is Naagin ne firse saare plans pe dass maar diya. He sighed and continued with his meetings.

------------

"Laddoo are you kidding me right now? It's the Mahurat pooja for my web-show!"

"Sunny I really thought I can leave for 2 hours.. But...."

"But what Tejasswi? You had informed them about the mahurat beforehand right?"

"I did Sunny I did yesterday only during packup.. But.... I will be there for the party Sunny! I will I promise! Lil late bas.." she said being scared saying the last line.

"Little. Late...? Party 9 baje se start hai. Your pack up is at 11. That's two whole hours 'little'...."

"Sunny I.... What do you want me to do?"

"Nothing. Meri hi galti hai.. I'm sorry for wanting you to be there on my big day..!" he said bitterly & cut the call.

Teja closed her eyes in despair and massaged her forehead.

------------