Nostalgia - Part 1

"Beeraaaaaaa?"
Nishant shouted from the other end of the club seeing Karan enter through the main door.
He took brisk steps towards him with open arms and hugged him saying "tu idhar kaise?"

Some of his colleagues and old friends also came to greet Karan and he hugged them rather enthusiastically. They went to the bar and Varun made him take a shot of tequila. The DJ was on fire and soon enough the world's 'best dancer' started grooving to the hit desi numbers in his unique style.

After a couple of songs he hit the bar again and Nishant joined him this time.
"Baabz kidhar hai? Uska naagin saanp whatevaaaaa sab ho gaya na khatm ab toh? Toh ye bhediya aur naagin ki jodi aaj lappa luppi kyu nahi kar rahi?" said Nishant laughing hysterically.

Karan didn't respond, just kept on gulping the baileys in his hand.

Sensing the ignorance to his question, Nishant stopped laughing.

"Ouuuuu, Jhagda-vibezzzzzzz" dramatised Nishant.

Karan just gave him a look and went on drinking.

Nishant smiled a bit and said "tu nahi sudhrega na?"

"Abbey saale! Tera automatically ye assumption kyu hai ki 'maine' kuch kiya hai, ki 'mai' nahi sudhrunga?" Karan asked defensively.

"Coz I know you beera. Galti kisi ki bhi ho, syaapa kisne bhi kiya ho.. tujhe end mein bas muh fulaana hota hai taaki uski attention mile tujhe. Isiliye aaya na tu yahan? Varna club mein kya tu toh uske bina mandir bhi na jaaye saale.." snarked Nishant.

"Chal chal harami drink pee tu apna" denied Karan.

"Ban le. But ya know I'm right." laughed Nishant.

"Aur tujhe kitni baar bola hai ki tu use ye baabz-baabz bolna band kar?" retorted Karan.

"Sun raha hai na tuuuuuu? Jal raha hu maiiiiiii" sang Nishant.

Karan hit his head this time and Nishant kept on laughing.

"Chal bol ab.. kya hua?" Nishant asked seriously.

Karan sighed and pondered over about the heated exchange that ensued between him and Tejasswi a few hours ago.

*Flashback*

"So you really thought ki jab mujhe ye sab pata chalega then I would be going hahahah wow that hot chick flirted with my boyfriend and he didn't even tell me hahaha so funny know! Huh? Are you being serious here Karan?" Tejasswi taunted him.

"Arrey where the fuck are you taking this topic Teja? I didn't even know her! And mujhe nahi laga tha that this was even gonna be that big of a deal! Atleast now!" Karan said irritated with her now.

"Some girl on that stupid ass reality show pursued you like what 4 times and its not even you I get to know from but your team making jokes and teasing you thats how and you thought its not gonna be important to your girlfriend?" Teja exclaimed.

"Tejasswi! Its a show! People do these things with the host. They don't even mean it its all for masala! I have hosted such shows before I know how it works. Thats why I knew it was bullshit in the first place." Karan said trying to be calm and salvage this stupid fight.

"Its not about the fact if its bullshit or not I don't give two fucks, please! Its that it kept happening for 2 days straight and you didn't tell me. And that you are even defending that right now." Tejasswi retorted.

"Oh bhai! Kya nautanki hai ye? Do you even get how stupid this is? When I'm telling you it didn't even cross my mind to mention it to you coz hell it wasn't even important enough to me in the first place toh isme kya difficult hai samajhna? Cant you just understand this simple thing?" Karan was at the brink.