Chapter Twenty - The Mirrored Room

When I returned, my 'Tableau Vivant' was still perfectly in her form. She was so deeply in the zone that she was not even aware that I had returned and I left her in that state as I prepared for our scene.

I removed my suit jacket and rolled up my shirt sleeves but that is as far as I am prepared to go. Though I work hard to keep myself in prime form, I do not believe it is fair to inflict the sight of my naked body on the onlookers. Without clothes, even the most shapely of men lack the natural elegance and allure that so many women effortlessly display.

Then I ran my finger up and down the pixie's spine a few times to ease her out of her trance.

"Stand up a moment," I instructed her gently as I helped her to her feet. She obeyed but simply stood there, impassively. I decided that there was no need to bring her completely out of the zone; it simply meant that she would respond more quickly and naturally when I set to work on her.

So I lifted her up and placed her on the end of the bed, facing the one-way window, with her legs dangling off the end. I helped her to lie down then secured her wrists so that they were held comfortably down by her sides.

Then I clipped padded shackles to her ankles that were attached by cables to the winch system in the ceiling-mounted framework. The cables were fed through a spacer bar so, as they were wound in, her legs were drawn upwards and eased apart.

I put a hand under her back to help her rise then, as her delectable bottom was pulled up off the bed, I eased a padded wedge under her back to provide her with a little more support. I carried on winding in the cables until her legs were held up in the air and splayed apart in a wide V-shape.

Perfect!

I slipped a blindfold over her eyes and collected the lightest riding crop in the display - this was supposed to be a reward, after all! Then I began to pepper her body with gentle taps, making sure that there was no predictable pattern so each one was a shocking surprise. She responded with a gratifying series of twitches and squeaks.

The only part of her I avoided was her bottom. I had particular plans for that!

When I tapped her between the legs, she gave a louder squeak and tried to pull her thighs together. But that is one of the beauties of this particular inverted straddle form. To do that, she had to take her entire weight on her legs which were spread wide apart above her. That puts an extreme strain on the adductor muscles.

I was quietly impressed by how long she managed to hold herself up but, before long, she had collapsed back onto the bed.

So I rewarded her with another little pat, straight on her super-sensitive pixie nub, before resuming my random peppering.

But, after a while, she started to become altogether too comfortable with this treatment so I reached for my old friend, the clitoral stimulator, and clipped it onto her, turning it on at its lowest, most comfortable setting. She smiled at me as she squirmed into that luxurious buzz.

So I almost felt something like a twinge of guilt as I stepped over to the control panel and selected the rarely used 'fast ramp' mode.

Almost but not quite!

I took the remote control in my left hand and the riding crop in my right and selected 'start'.

As the name suggests, the fast ramp program fired up the stimulator so that, within ten seconds, she was shrieking and, within twenty, she had lost all semblance of control over her body. And, as I clicked the off switch, I delivered a sharp slap to the centre of her stomach with the riding crop. I could not help a smile at the look of outrage on her face as she lay back, gasping and panting.