Chapter Thirty-Three - The Blue Cat Club

Though we did not see much of each other during the day, the four of us tended to enjoy breakfast and dinner together. But, a couple of evenings later, when we had finished eating, I politely asked Emily and Elizabeth to leave us. I needed to chat to Naomi in private.

They made to leave but Emily hesitated at the door - evidently curious!

"Buzz off!" I told her. "You may ask Naomi in the morning, if you like, but she can either choose to answer you... or she can tell you to get lost!"

So Emily buzzed and I turned to my little pixie. "Would you like to take the evening off?" I asked.

"I'd quite like to," she answered, "but I don't really think I ought. I've still got heaps of revision to do."

The poor thing had her exams coming up and had been hard at it for over a week.

"That is a significant change in attitude from the little pixie I first got to know!" I teased.

"Yeah, well, back then I'd sort of resigned myself to failing. But now I've got a bit of hope that I might pass so I don't want to muck it up."

"You've still got another week," I reminded her, "and the break will do you good. I have to visit my Fortuna Club, if you would care to join me."

Her ears turned a familiar shade of scarlet and she quietly mumbled, "Will you be doing one of your scene thingies with me."

I enjoyed her discomfort for a while then said, "That is completely up to you. Why? Would you like me to?"

She squirmed uncomfortably in her seat. "Sort of... I guess. Will anyone be watching?"

"But naturally. Would you like us to use one of the open stages?" I suggested, looking her deep in the eye. "That would mean you would be able to see our audience enjoying the spectacle as you are reduced to nothing but a desperate object of unalloyed sexual depravity."

She did not quite manage to answer in words but the way her eyes shone told me that, in her innermost heart, that was what she wanted... what she needed!

I sat back and enjoyed my wine as I watched her trying to come to terms with this idea... and with how it made her feel.

"What should I wear?" she managed to ask at last.

You look absolutely stunning as you are," I told her; she was wearing her long, black evening dress. "Whilst it is customary that subs are scantily dressed, there is absolutely no rule to that effect and I do, after all, own the place! You will, of course, need to wear your collar. And, naturally..." I ran my hand casually over her bottom and we shared a smile when I confirmed that she was wearing no underwear.

Half an hour later, as we were heading down the drive, I rolled down the privacy screen and instructed the driver to make a brief pause at the Blue Cat Club on the way to the Fortuna. It was not a significant detour.

"I need to have a brief word with Quincy," I explained to my pixie as I rolled the screen back up.

Her forehead wrinkled for a moment but I did not bother to explain - she would enjoy solving the puzzle herself.

Before long, her face lit up. "So James doesn't find out about it?" she said.

I simply leaned down and gave her a kiss on the de-wrinkled forehead.

"And I am afraid I have to ask you to stay in the car. You would be very much out of place in there and word might possibly get back to him."

I laughed as her forehead started to wrinkle up again.

"The clientele of this establishment is almost exclusively male."

"Uh?" she said but I did not give her any more clues.