Author's Note

Hi, my dear readers! 'Ayaaan, 'yan ang tinatawag nating, "Walang forever." Charot!

On a serious note, nalaman n'yo kung paano 'somehow' nagsimula or na-introduce sa Christianity si Lexi, 'di ba?

Pero it also applies sa ibang ways. May mga nangyayari talaga na kung paano tayo na-introduce sa Christianity, e, parang hindi natin gusto.

Pero sabi nga ni Sir Charles Spurgeon, "If it leads us to Him, it is a blessing."

He planned all things already and we just need to embrace that way. Ang importante, e, na kay Christ tayo ngayon (hopefully, genuine tayo.)

-

By the way, if you think you are living and looking like the world and if gusto mo ng sermon na talagang hindi ka lang papaluin kun'di para ka talagang tinapunan ng kaldero sa mukha tungkol sa situation mo, and if you haven't watched this, 'eto ang suggestion ko that you MUST watch, ha.

https://youtu.be/uuabITeO4l8

Hopefully, this sermon will convict your heart and mind.

-

So going back, no matter how you started the journey, just keep in mind that you'll get there by His grace.

Continue to seek Him, read His Word, pray, obey, remind yourself of the Gospel, guard your heart, fellowship with brethren and all other means to sanctify you in your Christian life.

Ayon laaang. I pray that you will hold to the promises of God that He will return and that He will everything new.

Press on, my dear. Do not forget to be thankful to God every morning for the new mercies and grace.

-

May book 2 ba ito? Well, pag-iisipan ko haha!

Ps: True story ang ibang scenario, feel free to ask the author kung saan banda. Naks!

God bless you all, dear, readers. I long to know you all kahit sa chat lang :>