Chapter 15: Excuse me??

Quick A/N: I just made an Afton child oc, I'll include his picture at the end but like...if you guys want I can either make a seperate story where its you and him or I can just add him to this one. All depends on the type of comments I get on him. Thats all- WAIT no, I have something else too. I think I might start a Michael Afton x Reader, whats you guys's thoughts?

"What do you mean I've been out for a day?.."You slowly looked over to the taller male. William looked away, sighing."I tried to stop her but she thought you where going to cause a mess..." He started. You gave him a 'are you crazy?' look before shaking it away and letting out a deep exhale."Whatever...I thought I wasn't going to see you again, what happened to that?"
William hesitated, slowly looking to you and refusing to meet your eyes."I..yes...I'm sorry...I just..UGH..I just love you so much y/n that I couldn't just let you leave like that!!"

"BULLSHIT"

"What?"

"I call bullshit on that"

"But...y/n.."William was now by your side on the floor, huh...I wonder what he's doing there..
     You looked at him, rage and confusion in your eyes, you couldn't help but feel a familiar ping inside your heart as you looked at him...he looked hopeless and tired...and like he hasn't taken care of himself well enough. Closing your eyes, you huffed."Fine...what do you want then?"

"I want you to stay near me"

"Huh?.."

As promised, there he is