Chapter 5: Regret

Y/n P.o.V
As I continued my tread  back to the parking lot of the pizzeria to get my car I started to feel as if I should go back...But I quickly shook the thought away from my head. He had kidnapped me, if anything I should be trying to get away from him, bot gravitate towards him. I groaned and looked at the parking lot as I neared it, picking up my pace as I neared it and started running to my care then realized I didn't have me keys on me. "SHIT". I huffed. I am not going back there again I thought to myself. He must've taken my keys out of my pockets when he kidnapped me.

William's P.o.V
I sighed and leaned against the counter. I shouldn't have done that....I'm stupid...stupid stupid stupid stupid....but....she/he 's pretty(Or handsome) ....but she might not even like me..... I thought. I huffed and pulled on my purple hat, making it so my eyes where hidden and then headed out. Well...the night shifts about to begin anyways...I better start going....Maybe I'll run into Y/n again on the way...  I walked to the door and grabbed my car keys, seeing Y/n hadn't seen theirs hanging there and smirked a bit. That means there's still a chance he/she will come back...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys! Imm bbaaaccckkkkk