Chapter 1: The Suspicious Man

Y/n P.o.V
I was working on an animatronic at the time in the backstage area but I could've swore I heard kids screaming instead of laughing and playing....
As I finished up witht the malfunctioning Freddy and made sure he was in proper working order, I sighed and looked towards the door as I heard it open.In walked in a Yellow version of Bonnie.The Yellow rabbit put a finger to its lips and moved to be in the shadows.I looked at it curiously then shrugged and wheeled Freddy back out to the stage and began walking around, checking for any other malfunctioning electronics but then a lady ran up to me."Have you seen my son?!"She asked looking panicked."No I'm sorry Ma'am but if you want I'll keep an eye out for him..."I replied.She nodded "Thank you!". I nodded then walked to Henry's office and knocked on the door."Hey uh...Henry?". There was silence but then I heard movement, the door opened a tiny bit only to show Henry."Yes (Y/N)??". "A lady just asked if I saw her kid....And more parents are starting to look panicked and worried....".Henry thought a bit"Their probably just in the ball pit"He shrugged.I nodded and turned around but then ran into Him. His name is William Afton. He looked down at me and smiled."Why (y/n)!!! I was just looking for you!Why dont you come to my office with me?"I nodded slowly, questioning why the 25 year old would be looking for me.He smiled"Great!!!Follow me"He said as he walked toward his office with me following close behind. Once in his office he shut the door and locked it before looking at me."You know...I really....REALLY dispise you..."He said as he walked closer to me and pulled out a knife.Thats when it all clicked for me."W-William...lets not be too hasty now....".He just smiled and kept walking towards me, I backed up but there was only so much I could back up before I backed into the wall."W-William....". He was now infront of me, he put a finger to his lips and the next thing I know...I'm unconscious.

•__________________________________•
Have a clif hanger and get used to it, I like to raise suspicion and really get you jnto the story.