Chapter 3: Jeez...Chillax dude..

Y/n P.o.V
As I continued to look around, I noticed someone familiar on the couch.Hesitantly, I walked over and poked him.He almost immediately jumped awake and grabs my wrist, pulling me towards him. "GAH".He looked at me."Don't do that"Was all he said."Why?"I asked."Because I said".I just nodded and slowly felt my cheeks heat up a bit after realizing how close our faces were."C-could you uh...Let go of me maybe?".He sighed and nodded letting go of my wrist."Damn...you got quite a grip huh..?"I asked the obvious. He just nodded and shooed me off as he went back to sleep."Jeez...rude much..."I muttered as I started to walk around, eventually getting lost. I gave up trying to find my way around and sat down where I was at, soon I was confronted by a small child in a stripped shirt."Hello...?"The child said."Hello".He looked at me with curiousity."Whats your name?"I asked. He hesitated before answering"C-Chris"He replied. I smiled at Chris."Well hello, I'm y/n". The boy smiled slightly."Nice to meet you Miss y/n!".I laughed a bit."Say, I'm lost.Think you could show me around?"I asked Chris.He nodded and held his hand out.I stood and took his hand as he lead me around the house. He told me about his older siblings and how his brother likes to pick on him and scare him.He stopped the tour in the living room and by that time the other two children where up, I decided they needed to eat so I looked around for poptarts, not really knowing how to cook anything and living off of pizza rolls. "Soo...How'd you get in here?Who are you?And what is your name?"Mike asked, for being a 12year ikd he sure asked a lot of questions."Dunno how I got here, I'm y/n  and I work as a technician for Freddy Fazbears".Mike nodded seeming impressed."Do you guys have any pop tarts?"I asked, looking at him. Mike shook his head."No..".That was when I heard William get up off the couch and thought this would be my chance to ask him what the hell happened.

•——————————————————————————•
Hope your enjoying, dont forget yoh can make requests and if you have any ideas of what should happen in the story just tell me.