Chapter 4: YOU WHAT?!

Williams P.o.V
I heard y/n struggling to make something and decided it was time to wake up. I got up off the couch and walked to the kitchen yawning. Y/n loked at me with a slight death glare and I smirked."Hello,Love"
. They growled."WHERE THE HELL AM I YOU ASSHOLE?!". I frowned."Watch your tone,y/n.You dont want anything bad to happen do you?". They didnt seem to care because y/n kept growling at me. I mortioned for Mike to take his siblings upstairs and he nodded at me. "y/n Listen...I knocked you out with some chloroform...Then decided to bring you here..". Their eyes widened."YOU DRUGGED ME?!". "No...I wouldn't say drugged maybe just gave you a bit of a nap....?".That didnt help my case, they started storming towards the door and I sighed, I wasnt going to stop them, why would I?Almost everyone I knew left me...all besides Henry, Mike, Liz and Chris..

Y/n P.o.V
I was sooooo pissed.I mean- Who does that?Kidnap someone?I mean- I guess I could expect him to...since he murdered a kid...But still...Why me?Why kidnap me?I sighed as I walked down the sidewalk that I had previously stepped on after exiting his house.I kept walking along the street thinking to myself and wondering why he did it.

•——————————————————————————•
My updates might be slow due to me getting ideas from my bf and other William Afton x Reader stories I have read but stopped