Chapter 2:What the hell?!

William's P.o.V
The chloroform worked faster then I had intended it to but it worked and that was the good thing. I was driving us home, y/n in the back laying down. I sighed. "There was just something about them that made them seem almost...irresistible....". I sighed as we pulled into the drive way, hopefully the kids are asleep.  I got out and opened the back door to the car and carefully lifted y/n out of the car, quietly shutting the door and walking up to the front door. I held y/n carefully as to not disturb them and unlocked the front door and opened it although it was a bit of a struggle....I managed. Walking carefulky to not make any noise and wake anyone up, I walked over to the stairs and carefully walked up them and went toward my room. The good thing is my wife died a few years ago so she can't yell at me for setting a "guest" in our bed. As soon as I covered y/n and made sure they were comfy, I walked over to the door and silently closed it.

-Time skip presented by: Glitchtrap in a princess dress-

Y/n P.o.V
I woke up to an unfamiliar room, my sight was slightly foggy and my head felt fuzzy. I got up and walked to the door, just as I had my hand on the doorknob, I stopped suddenly feeling dizzy."Ughhh....Must've hit my head or something..."I muttered silently then proceeded to slowly open the door and walk out. I kept looking around the pkace, not knowing where I was or how I even ended up here.Seeing stairs, I walked over and carefully walked down them but as I got to the last one it let out a loudc creak. I gasped and quickly went running away from the stairs.

•——————————————————————————•
Enjoy another cliff hanger :D