t h i r t e e n

"Oh i love that idea! Let's make a group chat!!" Soobin says a bit too loud and the other ice skaters look at them as if he's crazy. Wonyoung giggles and grabs her phone.

Soobin happily puts his phone number in her phone while Sunghoon is zoning out of all his thoughts. Are they serious about this? Are they going further than just being talk bubbies at shows? Are they really gonna be friends??

"Sunghoon?? Sunghoon????!" Wonyoung taps Sunghoon's shoulder, making Sunghoon get back reality and he looks at her. "You okay? Are you sure you want this??"

"Y-yeah... it's just you two are the very first friends outside of my family..." Sunghoon says and grabs her phone to put in his phone number. Wonyoung whispers in Soobin's ear and Soobin nods.

They suddenly attack Sunghoon in a hug and they all start to laugh. Sunghoon does not hesitate and hugs them back. So this is what they call friendship.

"I'll make sure that we are the best friends you'll ever get" Soobin says and they back away. Sunghoon nods with a smile and gives Wonyoung her phone back.

"Really thank you, already"

"No problem!!" They both say and Sunghoon sees his dad pop up, gesturing him to come back. He nods and leaves the other two after saying goodbye.

Talking to them really made him feel better.