f o u r t e e n

"Next up is Park Sunghoon"

Jake's eyes widen and he immediately gets up from his seat, making Sunoo frown. He starts to look around and sees Sunghoon get onto the ice. He does not hesitate and walks down the stairs to go over to the growd that's around the ice rink.

The number starts and Jake starts to panic. He must see Sunghoon from as close as possible. Jake slips his way towards the side of the ice rink and finally gets to see THE ice prince in action. Their eyes meet and Sunghoon has really found his new spark again.

Jake's smile only grows and grows, seeing Sunghoon on the ice was one of his big wishes and it finally came out. The way Sunghoon gracefully slides on the ice must feel amazing. It's something he always wanted to do but he has never been good at it.

Before Jake knows Sunghoon finishes and makes his way towards him. Jake starts to heat up and is now really eye on eye with Sunghoon again.

"Come to the vip section after the show, tell them your name is Jake okay?" Sunghoon says and Jake quickly nods his head. Sunghoon smiles and goes over to the exit while also starting to heat up. Since when does he have the confidence to talk to him?

Jake gulps and goes back to Sunoo, who is clearly confused about everything. Jake sits down and stares ahead of him, catching some weird looks from the people around but he honestly does not notice that.

"Can you explain what just happened??"

"I-i don't know... i-i mean i maybe know b-but long story..." Jake stutters out and Sunoo giggles lightly while putting his arm around Jake's shoulders to calm him down.