t w e n t y s e v e n

"Hmm... good morning~ Sunghoon says as he wakes up from feeling something wet on his face. He stretches and yawns but still does not open his eyes. It takes too long for him to get a reaction so he opens his eyes and is eye in eye with a dog. "What....?"

"Woof!!" Layla gets on top of Sunghoon and continues licking his face. Sunghoon is still way too sleepy so he actually does not mind it. It tickles so he starts to giggle and pats Layla. Jake then walks into his room and sits next to them on the bed.

"I see you met Layla, she likes you already"

"Hmm, she's your dog, she's cute..." Sunghoon yawns and Jake giggles softly while making Layla stop. Jake grabs a tissue and cleans Sunghoon's face, seeing him looking back and forth from him to Layla. 

"Is there something?"

"It's just, in some type of way you two look like each other" Sunghoon says and Jake chuckles. Jake hums and gets up to throw away the tissue while Sunghoon does not take his eyes off of him.

"I get that a lot" Jake comes back and sits down on the bed, grabbing Layla and put their heads next to each other. Sunghoon smiles and pats both their heads, making Jake feel something in his stomach. Jake slowly puts Layla down and starts to lean in, looking deeply into Sunghoon's eyes. Sunghoon slowly closes his eyes and waits until the moment happens. They can feel each others breath on their skins, Jake wants to take the final step but suddenly the door bell rings.

"Woof!!" Layla jumps off the bed and runs towards the door. Jake backs away and quickly goes over to the door, leaving a blushing Sunghoon. Jake opens the door and freezes as he sees a reporter in front of the house.

"Hello sir, i'm here because of some rumours leading towards you, have you by any chance seen Park Sunghoon??"

"I-i have not... why towards me??"

"I've contacted everyone who is related to Sunghoon but they can't find him or contact him, from some sources we came at you because of the one show where he approached you"

"A-ah well i don't know where he is... im so sorry" 

"It's okay, have a nice day" The reporter turns around and walks away while Jake quickly closes the door. He sees Sunghoon coming from behind the wall, he gets over to him and hugs him. Jake did not see that coming but he still hugs back.

"Thank you so much"

"N-no problem..." Jake backs away for a bit and looks into Sunghoon's eyes. Sunghoon sees how worried Jake is so he cups his face and pecks his nose. "H-how are we gonna do this...?"

"I'm just gonna stay here until i feel it's the right time, i promise that it won't take over a month, i just need everything to calm down a bit, i finally have time to be with you so im taking every chance, i'll even turn off my phone because i want no one to contact me"

"A-are you sure...?"

"So sure, i found my new life in you so i'm not letting you go, i'm not going to lie to you, i'm not going to hurt you, i'm not going to leave you, i'm gonna stay with you for as long as i can" Sunghoon says and sees the tears in Jake's eyes build up. He pouts and hugs Jake again.