n i n e t e e n

"Son, are you even listening to me?" His mom says and she turns around to see Sunghoon on his phone. The smile on his face makes it all speak for itself. She smiles proudly and places her hand on Sunghoon's shoulder. "Have you finally found a girl?? Is she also an ice skater??"

"What..?" Sunghoon frowns and looks up into his mom's eyes. He gulps and nervously shakes his head. She raises an eyebrow and lets him go.

"Then who is it? How can you meet other people then ice skaters??"

"It's no one mom... im just texting with Jay" Sunghoon lies and puts his phone away. His mom is a little bit confused but just slides it off for now. She turns back and shows the letter to Sunghoon again.

"I just got this letter and they invited you to Yuna's birthday"

"Yuna?? She always reacts on my posts, why is she inviting me??"

"Because her dad is the ceo of the biggest company in South Korea so you must go" Sunghoon's mom gives him the letter and he pulls an uninterested face. She sighs and lets him look at her. "Remember what i always tell you, you don't want the media to spread negativity about you and you don't want them to dislike you so you're going"

She lets him go and leaves him alone. He rolls his eyes and puts the letter down because he really does not want to read the whole thing. He quickly read that it's this saturday at 6pm. He really has no choice so he must go but he'll probably end up talking to Heeseung again.

"Why do they always need to invite me..."