f o u r t y f i v e

"What are we doing here?? Who's house is this??" Jake says as they stop in front of their new house. Sunghoon just smiles lightly and opens the door. Both their mouths drop as they already see the hallway being decorated with a slight glimpse of the living room.

"Welcome in our new home..." Sunghoon takes the first step inside and does not believe his eyes. He thought his dad only put his stuff in here but apparently everything is in here and it are all stuff Sunghoon likes. His dad did listen to him.

"What do you mean?! This is all ours??!!" Jake runs inside with Layla and excitedly checks out every room while Sunghoon starts to scan the whole living room. He notices a row of pictures under each other so he gets over to it and sees pictures of him and his family.

Tears start to build up in his eyes and before he knows he starts crying. It all feels like the past, the years where his family showed him love and he really missed that. This will slowly bring back a good relationship with his parents. It will take a while but he for sure knows it will all end up great.

"Baby!!!" Jake yells and Sunghoon wipes away his tears. He gets over to Jake and immediately gasps as he sees why Jake called him over. "Every prize is here... trophy's!! Medals!! Literally everything you got from winning!! It's like a show room!!"

Jake looks at Sunghoon because it has been way too silent. He sees tears streaming down Sunghoon's face so he turns his around and embraces him in a big hug. Sunghoon breaks down and buries his head in Jake's head while Jake slowly pets his head.

"I get that it's overwhelming but this is one step closer. I know it will take a while but your dad is trying his best" Jake says and Sunghoon just nods, making him smile lightly.