Chapter 9

(Airi's pov)
10 years ago-
My golden eyes looked up at the cloud-filled sky above. A familiar voice asks in a whispering tone, "What are you doing, do you want to get caught staring into space?"
"The clouds look so fluffy like you can take a nap on them."
"You are out of your mind."
"Let's find a way to walk on the clouds, we'll be free then."
"I take it back, you're not out of your mind, you are completely insane, or you've forgotten where we are and these things." My childhood friend says pointing at the collar on her neck. I say, "If we can walk on the clouds we won't have to worry about where we are, as for the collars, I don't have a clue about that."
"Get back to work, I don't like seeing my friends get killed."
"We'll make it to the sky one day, I promise."
"You're such a kid."
"You are too."
(present-day)
It's been eventful today, to say the least. One thing after another happens. First, a ship falls on top of us. Next, a crew of monkeys came to salvage the very shop that fell on us. And now it's dark when it shouldn't be. What's next? How many obstacles must we face to get to the sky? Just then, a giant turtle shows itself, the ropes attaching us to the boys, in its mouth. Nami, Chopper, and Usopp started to believe that this was all a dream. At least until Tobin and I say, "You know, our boys just got eaten." I look at her and she smiles at me. Usopp starts to yell at Nami, saying that it was her fault. She says, "You're right Usopp." That wasn't what I was expecting her to say. She then calls back towards the turtle, "I'm sorry!"
"That's all they get?" Usopp asks. I give a nod that says sounds about right. Luffy suddenly flies on the deck. Zoro and Sanji climbed up shortly after. They start ranting about a monkey that Luffy got along with until he went on a rampage. Usopp says, "That's Mashira, but how did you guys get out of the turtle?"
"What turtle?" Zoro asks. I deadpan and ask, "How can you miss it, it's right there." I gestured to it. Usopp and I tilt our head and say, "Weird, it didn't have it's mouth open like that a moment ago." We then put our fist into our open hand. We say, "I see, that's how you got out."
"WE WERE INSIDE THAT THINGS MOUTH?" Both Sanji and Zoro ask in unison. I clap my hands together and say, "Congratulations, dimwits." Then Mashira jumped on the deck. As if it couldn't get any worse, shadowed giants surrounded us. We started rowing as if our lives depended on it. When all was clear, we went down on how crazy today had been. Until we realized that Mashira was still on deck. Luffy kicked him off and sent him flying. Nami says, "Now let's see this treasure." It was junk. Nami hits Luffy who is in a rusted suit of armor. Nami then starts up the stairs sulking. I don't know what happened, but Nami suddenly was thanking Robin. An eternal pose in her hand. Jaya was written on the top. She says, "We're headed for Jaya."
"Sounds good Nami." Luffy and Usopp says without thinking. I say, "Hold it, the log pose will just record Jaya, and Skypiea will be lost." Usopp and Luffy tenses. Luffy says, "Stop going to Jaya!"
"Are you trying to ruin our dream?" Luffy and I ask. Nami sighs and says, "Think, how we're going to get there, it won't record immediately, we go to Jaya, get info, and leave before the log pose records the next island." We both sigh with relief. Skypiea isn't too far off now.