Chapter 1

Airi's pov-     
        I woke up to the smell of food. my stomach growls echoing off the walls. All I know is that I'm on a boat. The smell of food goes to my nose. I look over to see three people. A blonde man cooking, and two girls looking at papers. One had short orange hair, the other with long blue hair pulled into a ponytail. A voice says, "You're awake, I was beginning to worry about you." My golden eyes moved towards the voice to see a tiny raccoon-dog with a blue nose. I sit up and scoop him up into my arms. I squeal, "You are the cutest thing ever!" Everyone in the room jumps as they look at me. I blush as I set the raccoon-dog down. I composed myself and was about to apologize when my stomach growls very loudly. I blush even harder. The raccoon-dog does this weird dance and says, "Saying that I'm the cutest thing ever won't make me like you."
"Chopper, stop that and check her out." One of the girls says, I didn't catch which one. Now that I'm looking, the blue haired girl seems very familiar. The raccoon-dog asks, "How are you feeling, other than hungry?"
"Other than that, I feel pretty good, thank you, cute raccoon-dog." I say with a friendly smile. The fang look appeared on his face along with a tick mark. He snaps, "I'M NOT A RACCOON-DOG, I'M A REINDEER, AND MY NAME IS CHOPPER!" With a smile still on my face I say, "I apologize, my name is Airi." A shiver went down my spine as I sensed hearts radiating off of the blonde man. He says, "A beautiful name for a beautiful lady, my name is Sanji, mademoiselle." I seatdrop, not knowing what to do. The orange haired girl says, "Sanji, the food."
"Right away, Nami sweet." The blonde says flirtatiously. I thought, How can those two stand him? The orangette smiles and says, "I do apologize for Sanji's behavior, I'm Nami, and this is Vivi." Nami gestures to the blue haired girl. I say,  "Vivi huh... Oh now I remember why you look so familiar!"
"H-Huh?" The blue haired girl stammers. I smile as I ask, "You are Princess Vivi Nefertari, aren't you?"
"Yes but how..."
"I have my wavy of knowing." I answer shortly. Just then the door slams open, and three more people,  along with a duck came in. A boy with a straw hat that appears to be the same age as me. a man with brown skin and a really long nose,  and the final man was the one that caught my eye. His green hair was enough to make him stand out, but that wasn't all that caught my attention. He is absolutely shirtless. A long scar ran from his left shoulder to his right side. Sanji snaps, "HEY MPSS HEAD, PUT ON A SHIRT, THERE ARE LADIES PRESENT!"
"Nami and Vivi have seen Luffy and I shirtless, so I don't see the big deal, you two bit chef."
"Nami and Vivi may have seen you like that, but Airi has not! AND WATCH WHO YOU ARE CALLING NAMES, I'M THE SHIP'S PERSONAL CHEF!"
"Want to go, eyebrows?" The strawhat boy asks, "Who's Airi?"
"That would be me." I say right as my stomach growls once again.