Chapter 4

(Time jump because I am too lazy to go through every single thing that happened)
Airi's pov-
I was in a cage with Zoro, Luffy, Nami, and Usopp. Along with a man that's been chasing us around Alabasta. I study the bars and realize what it was right away. I look to see Luffy holding onto the bars. I smack his hands away without touching the bars or looking at him. I say, "The bars are sea prism stone."
"Sea what now?" everyone but Zoro and the cigar man asks. I open my mouth to say something but the cigar man beat me to it. Luffy was pinned to the ground by the cigar man's club. Luffy says, "I feel so weak..."
"Sea prism stone has the same effect as the sea, when a devil fruit user touches this, they grow weak." The cigar man gets off Luffy, and sits on the bench. Zoro sighs as he takes a seat next to the cigar man. The cigar man looks over at me and asks, "Are you apart of their crew now, Star Princess Airi?"
"Seriously thinking about it, these guys are strong, loyal to each other, and fun to be around. My problem is, you know me, but who exactly are you?"
"Yeah how does Smoker know your name Airi?"
"She's the captain of her own pirate crew."
"Mind letting me explain thing for a change, cigar man?" I say with a tick mark. I then look over at Zoro who was asleep. Of course he was. Luffy says, "Hey, Usopp, Airi." Both of us look over at him. He pretends to smoke and asks, "Who the hell ate all the meat?" Usopp and I laugh giving around of applause. I say, "Good one Luffy!" Nami asks, "Will the three of you be serious?" With that question she hits Luffy, and Usopp on the head. Usopp asks, "Why didn't you hit Airi, she laughed too?" She ignored him and said, "And this is no time for a nap!" Then she punches the sleeping Zoro. He asks, "Is it morning already?" I giggle as Nami shouts, "Its still the middle of the afternoon!"
"We can't get out you know." Luffy defends. Nami shouts, "That's what makes it so dire!" A voice asks, "Aren't you a tempermenrmtal young lady?" We all look towards the voice to see the chair turn and reveal a man with a hook and a scar running over his nose. Cigar man says, "Crocodile."