Chapter 6

Airi's pov-
I watch an unconscious Luffy sound asleep. He's the hero of all of Alabasta. Even though they won't know it. Chopper and Vivi were taking care of him. He's had a very high fever. Sanji and Usopp had then walked in. I say, "Hey guys, welcome back."
"Good to be back, Airi my sweet." Sanji says. His blue eyes moved to the still sleeping Luffy. He asks, "He's still out huh?" Just as he asks, Luffy woke up. He says, "Food, hat, food, hat!"
"Your hat is right there, a guard found it in the court yard." Vivi answers. He grabs it, and puts it on his head. Zoro had walked in and Luffy says, "Long time no see Zoro." He then trailed off, thinking hard. He repeated, "Long time no see, why'd I say that?"
"Probably because it has been a long time, you were put for three days." Nami says. Luffy was shocked as he called, "Three days?" It was silent for a moment, then he shouts, "I MISSED 15 MEALS!"
"THAT MEANS YOU EAT 5 MEALS A DAY!" Sanji and I snap. Just then The door opens and a woman came in. Everyone but Vivi and I, freaked out and shouted, "Igaram!"
Luffy says, "Hey crossdressing man." Vivi smiles and says, "This is actually Igaram's wife, Carlata." Zoro says, "I've heard of Husbands resembling their wives, but this is crazy." I then noticed the cart of food. It was rolled next to Luffy. She said, "I heard the captain ate a lot." Luffy nods as he eats everything in the cart in one swoop. Sanji, Luffy, Usopp, and I had our jaws to the floor. Carlata laughs as she says, "I do enjoy a challenge." She had then took her leave. I lick my lips as I say, "Listen, I have to say something." Everyone turned their attention to me. I say, "I'm joining your crew, officially." Luffy and Sanji cheers. Everyone else but Zoro smiles. I said, "But there is something that I need to get out of my chest." It was silent and tense. I say, "About what Smoker said in the cage..." I trail off preparing to say what I was going to say. I say, "I was indeed a pirate captain." The silence was deafening. I then say, "My crew was let's just say, they were sexists, they didn't see me fit as captain because of my gender." When I said the last part Zoro tensed up. I wonder why that is, I thought. I then continue, "They were afraid of my skill, so they waited until I was asleep, before putting a bracelet made of seaprism on my wrist, and threw me overboard with nothing but the rowboat you found me in. I hit a storm, and barely survived." I finish the room was dead silent.

Zoro's pov-
         I couldn't believe what I just heard. It shouldn't matter whether you are a woman or a man. I had then begun to think about Kuina. Maybe I should tell her about it. The only other person I told was the stupid love cook. But there was something about her that was different.