1-5

Chapter 1

John is an orphan who is 22 year old . he recently started working after completing his college . like normal 22 year old's he is quite enthusiastic about his new work as a mechanical engineer at a MNC .

John was single after breaking up with his girlfriend during his college days .

Six months later .

Like normal working days he was returning home from his work when suddenly a black hole suddenly appeared in front him and a helmet latched on his head . This helmet is a supercomputer in itself and has a super A . I which got transported due to a failure at experimental site in another world .

After the Helmet latched onto john,suddenly waves of information started flowing in john's head .

John felt an itch and lost his consciousness after hearing the words "Uploading A . I World development System . Activating Survival Kit" . it seemed that the helmet automatically recognized that John's body was in danger and activated its preloaded survival system .

While John was unconscious, Helmet started uploading all the information inside his brain and he was covered in White energy from the helmet . and John got sucked in the black hole .

In another new world suddenly in the wilds a black hole suddenly opened and a man with a helmet came out and dropped on the ground .

when john was unconscious he got transported in other world while the white energy was still protecting him .

he was transported to the wild's in this new world . there were many wild creatures but they didnt approach as if they were afraid of this white energy which they couldnt see,it was rather instinctual for them . like a normal hunter hunting in the wild Jay was looking for his new catch today . he was in red clothing on top and white pants with a grey armor on his chest and bow and arrow with others supplies on his back . when went across a part of the wild he saw a man unconscious . he couldn't see the white energy film on John's body . at first he was skeptical about this situation as the man's clothing didn't seem local and were rather quite well tailored but later he decided that he should help an unconscious man in the wild .

he got near him and saw that everything about his clothes were rather different . he was in his normal work clothing . john's build and face seemed rather local though . he later tied a rope to him and after checking his surroundings and carried him on his back to his village . When he went back to the village,villagers were quite curious on who the man was behind jay's back . they approached him and quite a few people made their queries .

Jay bought john back to his home and then got out of his house to report the matter to village chief about this unusual man found in the forest . village chief was a middle-aged man .

when the villagers were making queries on the man . on john's head came new sounds,

[Analyzing new unknown language . . . ]

[1% . . . 2% . . . . 3%]

and then it stopped at 37% . .

after half an hour villagers,jay and village Chief Sam came to his house and started discussing on how to handle this situation while jay again set out to hunt and ask the situation later on .

after 4 hours he came back with his catch .

village chief and others asked jay if he was okay with temporarily keeping the stranger in his house until he gains consciousness and rectify the situation later on . he thought for a while and agreed to the decision made as he was the one who bought this stranger to the village .

2 days passed by normally and after 2 days John regained his consciousness . he saw that he was in a unknown house which had table,chair and normal home appliances . he thought for a while and suddenly remembered on what happened before he fell unconscious .