136-140

Chapter 136

****

Blake was training his and Ross’s men in the new fleet after completing the latest consignment to the south,

Ross gave him a report that was addressed to him,

Blake read the report, smiled and commented, "It seems there will be stormy days ahead . Of course, it is only applicable to our enemies . I was anyway getting bored with raiding all those petty pirates these days . "

Ross reminded him, "That can wait for later, We will first travel north and occupy that island first . It will be our base in case of emergencies . We still have a few days, From what I know from Jake, it will take Duke Fjord’s men 10 days at least as they will most likely be preparing for war . It would be better to have a base there first . "

Blake laughed as he remembered, "Hahaha, Yes, Yes, I almost forgot about the island in dreams of smacking the face of that arrogant Duke with these new weapons . I guess we will toast those Monsters over there first and then the ass of our enemies . "

Ross nodded and gave him a letter, "Get ready immediately . We have immediate orders from Lord John, so we don’t have time to slack . we will go to that island first thing in the morning . I have already prepared all the supplies for our Journey, your men are loading all the goods in the ships . Meanwhile, All the new and upgraded weapons have been installed on the ships as well . There are a lot of preventive measures taken this time around . "

The first thing Blake reacted to was . "Hey, are you the captain or am I the captain? And how come even my men are listening to you already in just a few days?"

Blake’s subordinate, Bran the captain of one of the ships answered, "Boss, he has bribed them with those new wines provided by Count John . He also gave some potion to them which will help them at night . I wonder where he gets all these crazy things . "

Blake cussed as he heard Bran, "Damn these traitors, already behaving as if they are soldiers of North-frontier Domain . "

One of the other captain named Judd cussed as he drank the Moon wine, "Stop your nagging, We know you have a barrel full of that new wine you bought last time secretly with Ross . "

Blake cursed as he heard from Judd, "Damn it, I can’t even trust this new boy . "

Ads by Pubfuture
Bran hesitated and spoke as he heard Blake, "Boss, it was actually me who told them about your barrel . "

Blake rolled his eyes as he heard him, He sighed and asked Ross, "Well, give me that letter . "

Blake read the letter and gave serious orders this time around, "Okay, you bastards, this time we will be hunting some exotic species up in the north . Last time when we were chased by the Duke and royal dogs, I mean last time when we were adventuring up north, we lost a lot of men and barely survived so this is time for payback to those assholes . This time we will be toasting them with our new weapons and having them for dinner . We will also create a base for Lord John this time over there so that we can have a backup base in case of emergencies . We will have a lot of travel this time around . Meanwhile, our war with Duke Fjord is near so I hope every one of you gives your 110 percent this time around . We only have 10 days before Duke Fjord launches his attacks in the seas . Are you guys ready for some action?"

Judd spoke in drunken manners as he heard him, "I don’t know, well I am going anyway as I would like to roast those monsters . Especially that 3 colored bird . That ass of a bird almost made me into dinner last time around . "

Blake Facepalmed as he thought, ’Once again one of these assholes ruined this lord’s awesome speech . ’

Bran commented as he heard, "Boss, though the speech wasn’t awesome but I will always be supporting you . "