141-145

Chapter 141

Judd saw that Swann was still making a face as if he found something and immediately dismissed him so as to not raise any of his suspicions, "Okay we will leave for now . Go and rest . "

Judd thought as he decided to go to his quarters quietly, ’Damn, the kids these days are so hard to handle, they doubt every damn thing just because of my reputation . Can’t they just respect me as a senior?’

Meanwhile, Bran was just behind Judd when he heard him lecturing Swann, Bran smiled and asked both of them, "Judd why don’t we report this matter to Blake . I don’t think anyone would mind . "

Judd was immediately alarmed as he heard Bran from behind, "No Bran, no, he is just a kid so it’s nothing serious everyone has an exploring spirit, right?"

He then whispered into his ears, "Damn fatty, okay you win, don’t make me lose face in front of this kid, he will gossip about this to everyone for sure if I lose face . I can give you that new bottle of wine which I stole from Blake’s room earlier . How about it, Deal? Don’t make me lose face, Please . "

Bran smiled and saw his haggard expression and gave the signal that he agreed and spoke to Swann, "Okay Judd, on your account I won’t report this . Kid, Go back, We have to go into the forest tomorrow for exploration . "

Swann thought before he left, ’Something is definitely fishy here . That Selfish Asshole Judd is helping me this time around, I can’t believe it . Both of them are definitely planning something . Anyway, I better make preparations for tomorrow as we will try to find those horses . ’

****

Meanwhile, Judd was in Blake’s room as he reported about Swann’s encounter in the forest today .

Blake thought as he heard him, "Hmmm, So this time that brat found some unique horses which could be quite helpful for us . I think they would be quite hard to tame since they live on this island and might be dangerous . However, it would be worth a shot if they can be tamed, if what he claims that they can swim in water is true . Then These horses could add a completely new dimension to naval and land warfare . Okay, you make your preparations to explore the forest tomorrow . Take more men with you to catch them . "

Ads by Pubfuture
Judd was surprised and asked Blake, "You aren’t angry at that kid even after that previous incident?"

Blake shook his head and said with a smile on his face, "Nah, Men should be free and their wings open if they wish to grow . We had made our choices and we shouldn’t mull over it . That kid is just like you: unbridled and uncontrollable, of course, that is only applicable for you . Meanwhile take care when you guys explore the forest, take extra ammunition in case of emergencies . "

****

Royal Family’s reaction to war .

King Lionheart meanwhile saw a report from Ambassador Luke,

King Lionheart roared as soon as he saw the report, "What, that shorty is starting a war with him just because his son died? Did he really announce it? Doesn’t he know this would unintentionally involve that half-elf as well and create a civil war if that elf decides to help that count no matter the cost?"

Ambassador Luke then reported to him another thing, "Yes, he announced it at his banquet . They have already started propaganda in Laguna east domain . This time even the radiant church is funding them from behind the scenes because of the humiliation faced by Francis at the hands of Count John . This is also one of the reasons why Fjord is uncontrollable this time as he has the funding of the Radiant Church while he has gathered enough lords for his campaign . "