6-10

Chapter 6

After hearing Joseph's offer Jack too increased his offer, In the end, it was decided that they would buy these for 3 gold and would divide it equally .

It was also decided that they wouldn't infringe each other's market . Morgan family business operations were in Southeast while Jack's family business operations were in the northeast .

After hearing that there were 2152 pieces of soaps the duo instantly became excited and the first thing they did was to hire a carriage and take it towards his factory warehouse .

Before selling them the items he had one condition for them before selling .

he had already decided that since he wanted to brand his items . They must be more presentable so people would like it at first glance .

"You see I hope you guys sell the soaps in packed Small Wooden boxes carved with a Rose pattern which was on the soaps . So it becomes more presentable . " John said to them in a serious manner .

Both of them thought for a while and agreed to him since they thought it would have quite negligible costs compared to the soaps .

"Okay, it won't be a problem if that's the only condition for buying the soaps . " Said Jack .

As both of them agreed, they first headed to the Warehouse in the carriage .

After reaching the Warehouse all the workers in the factory loaded the remaining soaps inside the two carriages equally .

Both Jack and Joseph checked the number of soaps multiple times so that they don't miss out .

then they went to a woodworking shop and placed their order of making the Wooden boxes .

After dealing with all the issues .

John received a total of 6450 gold coins from both of them .

[Ding . . . . !Congratulations to host on conducting a trade worth 6450 gold coins]

[Reward: 7500 WDS points and 11200 experience]

[There are some offers which host would like . . . . ]

John shut Sarah off without even listening to the offer . As he knew she was into her usual habit of scamming him of his points .

Before leaving John bought all the magic and martial arts techniques which Jack brought this time around which cost him 500 gold .

He was most interested in Blood Refining body technique in Martial arts and

Time and Space magic books that Jack bought time around .

He also reminded them that they could always come to Rose Soap Factory to place their orders in the warehouse to either Gordon or Arnold .

so both of them already placed an order of 5000 soaps each again for the next time they come again .

Joseph had come via the sea in east port to north-frontier town . The seaport town to the east was known as east sea city .

Jack and Joseph became busy with their preparations on handling the soaps and so all the three guys bode their farewell .

all the parties were quite happy with the deal they made and hence John's problem of selling the soaps was done . John had also decided to sell his soaps to Jack and Joseph because he thought that those guys had some backing when conducting this trade . So even if some people eye his business he can at least take their help when the time comes .

After selling the soaps he called Arnold and Gordon to go and purchase the supplies for more soap materials . He gave both of them 50 gold each .

He then returned to his workhouse in the factory and took some papers from his cabinet and started drawing some designs with a pencil .