~Tompkins Factory and confession~

"Alright! Cant wait to leave!" Ellie shouted as Lottie giggled. We were going to the Tompkins Factory. I was packing my bags with Jamie when the twins walked in.

"Hey Lola, Micky." I greeted as they both greeted back.

"We are so excited to finally go home!" the twins exclaimed as Micky handed me some sweets as they sat down on my bed.

"Jamie, do you know why people always sit on my bed instead of yours?" I asked as the twins chuckled. Jamie just sighed as he picked up the suitcases and we walked to the the girls room. I heaved Lottie's suitcase onto my shoulder while I lugged mine. We walked towards the bus as Jamie placed our suitcases into the bus.

"So Ellie, you nervous?" I asked as Ellie just scoffed. She placed her fist to her chest and shouted, "As if! I am going to crush their butts!"

"Miss Wolf! Please quieten down!" Professor Devine shouted. Ellie blushed in embarrassment and sat down and Lottie laughed.

"Alright students! Please get seated!" Professor said as she sat down herself. I took a seat next to Jamie as Lottie and Ellie were already seating together. I sat down and soon found myself dozing off.

~Jamie POV~ Y/n started dozing off and soon I felt something heavy on my shoulder. I looked down saw Y/n's head on my shoulder. I started blushing and thought about moving her head away but when I looked at her again. She looked so peaceful and I couldn't bring myself to wake her. I sighed and just let her. I looked at her a while more and took in all her beautiful features.

~Y/N~
I woke up to a soft nudging. I opened my eyes and found out that I was resting my head on Jamie. I shot up and apologized. "It's fine. But we need to go now." Jamie simply said with again no trace of emotion. I shrugged it off and went to take the suitcases. We walked into the factory while Lola and Micky bounded happily towards their Dad.

That's when we found out that their dad was sick. We gave him our well wishes and started the tour. The night before this, Jamie had told me that there would be two Leviathan members here. So we planned to avoid them at all cost while protecting the girls. Unfortunately, the girls heard us and so we had to explain who was leviathan and all that.

"Hey Julius, look who we have here~ The boy and his girlfriend.

"We heard someone say from behind us. We immediately recognized the voice.

"Well, they might not recognize us though. Let's introduce ourselves?" Julius and Ingrid! We tried to keep walking but they grabbed mine and Jamie's shoulders. We signaled for the girls to run and so they did. The two frowned but turned back to look at us.

"Well done. But you two won't be able to escape now." Julius said with much confidence.

"You know what they say, a partizan always recognizes another." Ingrid smirked as Jamie said.

"Well what about you girly? Can't talk?" Julius nudged me as I just smiled.

"Who you calling a girly? Old man?" I asked and that made Julius mad for sure. You know how I know? He punched me.

"Julius, no hurting the kids." Ingrid scolded as Julius scoffed. They let us go but as we were walking away, I smelled something.

"Jamie! Run!" I shouted as the smoke surrounded me.

I covered my nose and mouth, trying my best to hold my breath. I slowly blacked out as I accidently inhaled some. The last thing I saw was someone running towards me and two others running away. My body hit the hard cold floor as my mind went blank as my eyelids drooped down.