~Jamie?~AC~

The hall was quiet as I walked back to my dorm. It was nice to see my old classmates after we bid our goodbyes. However, something was still bugging me. Speak of the devil.

"Ah Y/n! You are back!" Haru smiled as he jogged towards me. I stopped dead in my tracks after hearing his voice. HE fueled my anger more than he should for safety. Hearing him made me think of what happened before I left to find my classmates. 

"What Hinamori?" I turned around and crossed my arms.

"Hinamori? Oh come on Y/n! We're friends!" Haru side-hugged me, making me cringe in the disgusting contact of him. 

"Don't touch me Hinamori. You are part of Leviathan, you know it, I know it. The others might not, at least not all of them but I do. You are a nuisance to me and I never want you to appear before me again. Understand? Get lost, better yet, I'll go to my dorm." I spat as Haru looked genuinely taken aback by my words. 

I turned my back to face him but he grabbed my arm. The audacity! I spun around and twisted his arm, pushing him to the ground and pinning his arm to his back as I laid on top of him. HE thrashed around as I tightened my grip on his arm. His face was twisted in pain as I grabbed a dagger from my back pocket and pushed it against his throat. Haru had sweat rolling down his forehead as he lifted his head to avoid letting the dagger come into contact with his throat. Haha, the thrill of having someone at knife point was coming back to me. The years of my training and time with class 3E was coming back to me. The time I placed a knife to Takaoka's throat, the time I had to do the same to a fellow partizan traitor. The thrill!

"Let go of me you crazy lunatic!" Haru grunted as he continued thrashing about. 

"Dear Hinamori, know your place. I may be a crazy lunatic but you are under me. Way under. You don't belong here, you belong in the depths of hell. The only way you can come back is if you change your ways, but I'm sure your pea brain cannot even think about doing thar, not when you have to run back to your master. Sayuri hates you, Jamie is under your spell, I know the true you. Your doomed if things don't go your way and I will make sure they don't. Good luck HInamori, I will play your little game, and you'll play mine~" I snapped. I really did. I let go of Haru and started laughing. He ran away after hearing my laugh but that only made me laugh even more. I see, the old me is back. Good luck, Haruki HInamori.