~Hidden Identity~ ~Other version~

Haruki Hinamori, this little devil is the reason my full proof plan fell apart. That little-

"Y/n. What is the answer to question 106?" the teacher, Mr Henry, asked.  Of course I was silently cursing Haru in my head so I spaced out. I looked up and saw the question. Shit. 

"...2075?" I said as I finished working it out in my head, trying to act like I've been paying attention and already solved it before he asked. 

"Correct." Mr Henry smiled as I just stared in shock. Sure I worked it out but it was right? Damn was I smart! I smiled to myself as I sat back down. Jamie looked at me from his seat and gave me a thumbs up. For some reason, I found myself snarling. I lowered my head so he couldn't see it but that only made me snarl more. When I finally calmed myself down, I looked up only to see Haru sitting next to me. Math had just ended so everyone was shifting seats. Haru smiled at me when he saw me looking at him.

'What do you want? I don't need to entertain you anymore since you know I know who you truly are right? Then get out of my face Hinamori." I said in a low voice. My eyes darkened as Haru just continued smiling.

"Hey hey Y/n, why the last name basis? We're friends. You might know who I really am now but I don't really care about that. I like you, and we both have our secrets. I might not have figured yours out yet but we're alike. I actually have an offer for you. Why not join us?" Haru said like it was a normal conversation.

"Join. Join Leviathan. Sure why not?" I smiled as Haru looked shocked. What he didn't know was that my words were coated in sarcasm. So he wasn't the type to know , pathetic.

"Wait what?" Haru finally said after looking at me with wide eyes.

"Sigh, I am sick of being pushed around and obeying every order the Mavarish Royal Family give me. I am sick of not being seen and acknowledged. Sick of not being able to be me. So yeah why not. I'll join Leviathan." I said as I shrugged my shoulders. This could actually work to my advantage. Hmmm, Haru may have broken my full proof plan but he has now given me a new one without realizing it. Thank you, Haruki Hinamori. 

Thank you...for unwittingly letting the wolf right into the heart of Leviathan. (Inspiration form the last sentence from the book 'A court of mist and fury')

A/n: It is short. Yes I know. And I apologise for it but if you didn't know yet, I am freaking twelve so I have to take the exams that determine the rest of my youth aka PSLE. So sorry for the slow updates and short chapters. I will definitely make it up to you guys after 4th October when PSLE has ended. So you guys then!

One more thing, I need you guys to decide. Should I continue the plot where there is Assassination Classroom inside or continue this one. I am open to ideas. And if you guys want me to write both, I can do that too. But it would look something like this.

Chapters:

~Next chapter~~AC au~

~Next chapter~~OG au~

So yeah. Wait for me!