Chapter Eleven: Occupied Free time

Sometimes I run my imagination wild, earlier I honestly would thought these two men would put me in some kind of shack, tie me up and torture me. Well, that's just quite a really exaggerated delusion. And perhaps just me overreacting.

Well, I bet anyone would think the same if you've been drag along by these two men so suddenly not having an idea where they would take you, not to mention the other one meant to kill me in the past or rather a week ago.

In addition, I was initially gonna hang out by myself- along with this annoying Deity, yet here I am, having a warm cup of coffee together with the two who 'abducted' me.

The more I look at them, the more irritated I get. Why am I drag in here you ask? I too have no clue at all. Maybe they murdered someone and just thought it'll be better to confessed it to me thinking I'll be able to give them some consolation.

'It's like you're on a triple date!' Suddenly exclaimed Agapius who was sitting on the empty chair beside me. His tail keeps on wagging as if he's a dog whose excited. Keep in mind, he's a cat.

'Shut it.'

I shut my eyes heavily as I drink my last drop of coffee. I wouldn't say that it is, it's more of like two men whose gonna lecture their younger sister about something.

Although, people around me think otherwise. I could hear them whisper assumptions as their eyes were on us like we are some kind of attraction.

Can't people just assume us being friends who decided to hang out? Why must they think weirdly? Geez. If I were a man- which I was originally- I expect that no one would think of us like that...or not. Oh forget it!

Haaa.

"So," I started, breaking this tense silence. "Why drag me all the way here? You won't even let me leave."

One more thing for people to be staring at us was because of their two feet was linked in both of mine reassuring that I won't even try to stand and leave. As I do not want to cause a scene I just let then do whatever they want.  It was uncomfortable but I have no choice but to stay put. May I say, they're older than I am, I'm just a boy who was about to turn 19 this year but happen to be drag here and suddenly became a heroine of a game.

"We need your help." Surprisingly Remus answered, his tone was candid.

I raised my eyebrow as I look at Remus and Shiki repeatedly before sighing. "At what exactly?"

Both looked at each other, I could tell Remus glancing at me back and forth signaling shiki to talk instead of him.

Moments pass they still haven't given me a respond instead they've been staring-talking to each other using their eyes.

While waiting for them to finish their eye talk I called a waitress since I can't stand currently. This time, I ordered frappe cappuccino and a black forest flavored cake of theirs, along with their fortune cookies. The waitress which is 'Zina' that was imprinted on her golden name tag that is resting above her chest, she wrote down my orders and eventually took the previous white porcelain cup I used.

Before leaving she looked at me then to the two men I'm with as she then glance down on my feet that was guarded by their feet. After that, she left with a suspicious look.

Murmurs and whispers echoed through the cafe. There's still no progress on the two, although, Remus kept on nudging Shiki. You could tell he's becoming irritated by how shiki ignores him and just keep on sipping on his half warm coffee.

"Can you guys just get straight to the point?" I for once am beginning to be impatient.

With that, I got both of their attention at the same time my second order arrived. Once again, they looked at each other then surprisingly they nodded in unison.