Chapter 3: Arc one: Enter Riser

"Speaking"
"Speaking"(Internally)
"Speaking" (Ddraig)
"Speaking" (Albion)

Looking up at his father Issei was both confused and worried.

"What do you mean, we have a problem" Issei asked his father.

Lord Hyoudou hadn't changed much over the past 10 years, his youthful appearance seemed everlasting mainly due to his devil heritage and his expert -tease in magic. The only thing that had changed however, was that he no longer had to look down to look his son to see his eyes as Issei had grown to be about the same height as his father.

"It's has to do with your engagement" Lord Hyoudou replied to his son.

"What about it, is everything ok" Issei asked beginning to worry.

"Issei go get Rias, we need to talk" Issei father said seriously while looking at him.

As Issei left the living room where his father was standing, he walked until he reached the bottom of the stairs. When he walked upstair he noticed that Rias bedroom light was still on.

KNOCK,KNOCK.

"Um, Rias are you awake". Issei nervously asked.

"Yeah whats up" She said as she opened the door, revealing her pink nightgown.

As Issei stood there admiring the woman that returned the love back into his heart after the death of his mother and the one that he has loved for so many years as both a friend and his future wife. He always believed that her beauty was unparalleled, not even the most beautiful goddess such as Frayja or even the angel Gabriel who was considered the most beautiful angel in heaven could compare to Rias.

"Issei" Rias said wondering what issei wanted this late at night.

"Oh,Dads here he has to speak to us about a problem our engagement". He said after standing there remembering what he was there for.

"A problem" Rias replied shocked.

"Hey before we go I want to give you something" Issei said as he grabbed Rias's hand

"Yeah what is it" Rias said confused.

Before Rias could even finish her sentence, Issei had smashed his lips against her's, sinking into his embrace Rias placed her hands around his shoulders pulling him closer.

Breaking the kiss the two teenagers blushed as they looked at each other.

"What was that for" Rias said seductively as she attached her lips onto Issei's neck.

"Just to show you that no matter what happens I will always love you" Issei said as Rias detracted herself leaving a hickey on his next.

"I know you love me and I love you just as much, hey you know that was the first time you kissed me without me kissing you" Rias said as Issei gave Rias a hickey on the opposite side to his as he blushed.

As Issei and Rias arrived back down stairs, they noticed that Issei's father was sitting on the lounge waiting for the two to arrive.

"Lord Hyoudou" Rias said while bowing.

"Rias, how many times have I asked you to call me Gorou or Dad" He replied not trying to laugh.

When Rias heard what Gorou said she could help but blush, she began to remember all the times that both her and Issei's father kept trying to persuade others child to call them father or by their first name.

"Dad whats the problem" Issei seriously.

"Well your engagement has come under fire" His father replied with his head looking towards the ground.