Chapter 10: Arc two: Truths of the past

"Speaking"

"Speaking" (Internal)

"Speaking (Ddraig)

"Speaking (Albion)

"Speaking" (Tiamat)

"Hello Issei it's been a while hasn't" A feminine voice said from under the white robe.

"Um do I know you" Issei said as he pulled Asia behind him keeping her safe from any harm.

"So you don't recognise me, It's me" The girls said as she pulled her hood of her head revealing her face continuing to pouted.

"Irina" Issei said as he hugged the girl in excitement causing her to blush as him to wince at the feeling of the cross around her neck.

As the two parted Issei began to look at the girl in front of him. Her chestnut coloured hair was much longer than he remembered and was now kept in two large pigtails. The white robe that she wore covered the majority of her body, however Issei could tell that she had developed into a an attractive young woman but how much Issei was unsure.

"What brings you to my house" Issei said as he looked at Irina.

"We came to speak to you" She replied as she look towards her partner causing Issei to smile towards the girl.

"Come in" Issei said as the four teenagers entered the house.

As Issei lead the church members, Asia proceeded into the kitchen to make some tea. Leading Irina and her ally into the lounge room, where Issei sat across from them Issei and Irina began to speak about their past eleven years apart.

"So what brings you back home Irina" Issei said as he looked towards his childhood friend.

"We have been sent by the church to talk the devil in charge of Kuoh" Irina said as Asia handed her a tea which she accepted.

As Asia handed the tea to Issei she looked towards the other member of the church.

"Would you like some tea" Asia said looking toward the other member of the as she began to pass another cup of tea,

"No I'd rather not take something from a devil" Th girl said coldly shocking Asia.

"Oh, Ok Issei is it ok if I have a bath and go to bed" Asia said as she looked towards Issei.

"Yeah, its ok thank you for the tea" Issei said as Asia began to walk upstairs.

Leaving Issei's sight, Asia disappeared into the darkness that surrounded the top of the stairs. Turning back around facing the girls Issei began to notice the serious look on Irina's friends face.

"I'm sorry I don't think I introduced myself, I'm Issei Hyoudou, but my real name is Issei Buer" Issei said as he looked toward the girl with the serious face.

"My name is Xenovia Quarta , I don't mean t be rude but I don't want to be in the house of a devil any longer than I have to be" Xenovia said coldly looking towards Issei.

"Oh, so what brings you here then" Issei said shocked.

"Like Irina said we are here to talk to the leader of Kuoh so we came to your house" Xenovia said said looking towards the young heir.

"Sorry to disappoint I'm not the leader of the devils in this area" Issei said causing Xenovia to smile.

"We know you're not the leader of this town to tell you the truth because Irina won't. We want you to stay out of church business, if not you will be destroyed" Xenovia said looking a Issei who lent towards her.