Chapter 11: Arc Two: Torments Of A By Gone Era

"Speaking"
"Speaking" (Internal).
"Speaking"(Ddraig)
"Speaking"(Albion)
"Speaking(Tiamat).

Smacking and pushing the branches away from his face Issei smashed through the rough wet underbrush of the forest that surrounded him to the each side of the path that he was running down. As he ran he had know idea how he got here or who or what had sent him to this mysterious place but he didn't care all he cared about was saving them, dripping down his face the wet and slimy feeling of sweat slithered down his face filled his eyes clouding his vision. Wiping the sweat of his brow Issei continued to run, run as fast as he could. Jumping through the bushes into the opening he noticed them. Running up a hill Issei was both confused on where he was, was he in Japan, was he in the human world or was he somewhere else.

Reaching the top of the hill Issei began to look around. Looking left and right Issei saw nothing, beginning to panic he looked up. seeing nothing by the stairs of the night sky above. Looking down Issei was horrified at what he saw, his friends fighting, fighting for their lives against him.

Taking to the air Issei plummeted towards the battle in front of him hoping to get there in time to save in friends. When he arrived he was horrified, Kiba and Koneko had be impaled against the wall with their guts falling onto the flour below them, Xenovia and Irina had been decapitated will the Excalibur swords firmly in their killers hands. Asia was underneath a massive pile of rocks with only her hands visible with only a pool of blood under her to signify a person was once alive under there.

Looking up Issei was pissed his friends were dead, he was to weak again to save the ones he cared for. Opening his eyes Issei noticed him the man that took everything away from him flying their laughing. The sight of him made his blood boil. Kokabiel, Issei though to himself, what horrified Issei more was the sight of his queen and Akeno lifeless bodies in his hand being held by their wings.

"You'll never get away with this Kokabiel" A voice said pointing towards the fallen angel.

"Won't I" Kokabiel said as he though Vali and Akeno onto the ground. The sound f bone crunching filled the air as the girls hit the ground.

"Rias" Issei said shocking Rias.

"Issei, you're ok" she said as she ran to him and hugged him tightly as she cried.

"Thats cute Gremory it's a pity you're going to die today" Kokabiel said as he charged towards Issei.

Throwing a light spear Issei was petrified in fear, "this is how is I'm going to die, I'm sorry mum, dad and most of all Rias." Issei thought to himself as the spear continued to get closer to him. Closing his eyes Issei waited for the inevitable, yet again he was not strong enough to kill the very creature that took everything away from him.

Waiting a while Issei became confused where was the light at the end of the tunnel was he died. Looking up Issei was horrified, Rias the woman he loves more than anything the love of his life was their impaled by a light spear in the same fashion his mother was all those years ago.

"I told you i'll save you one day Issei, I love you" Rias said as she felt silently not his arms.

"RIAS" Issei screamed as his eyes turned into one of a dragon as he shot out of bed heavily sweating.

Looking around all Issei could see was black, as the sweat franticly ran down his chiselled chest he moments became more frantic. Continuing to look around Issei's hair now drenched with sweat blocked his vision the only thing that proved lighted was the dim green jewel within the Boosted Gear, moving the hair out of the way Issei soon relaxed when he two warm hands draped over his shoulders.