Chapter 5: Arc one final: Fire vs Darkness

"Speaking"
"Speaking" (Internal)
"Speaking"(Ddraig)
"Speaking" (Albion)
"Speaking" (Rating game)

As the sun swum through the curtains of the Gremory master bedroom embracing everything in its path into its warmth. The light gradually made its way to the bed it causing its two occupants to stir.

When Rias opened her eyes she was happy to see the love of her life still asleep continuing to pull her into his loving embrace, looking at her future husband Rias could help but nervously smile.

"Would she stay with Issei or would she just become some sex slave for Riser" She thought to herself as water began to swell in her eyes.

"You shouldn't worry Rias, there is nothing to worry about" A sudden voice said scarring the young lady slightly.

As Rias looked up she noticed that Issei was now awake and looking at her. Hugging her naked form closer to his body she began nestle her head into the gap between his head and shoulders.

"I know but I'm still worried about you, you are fighting a Phenex" She replied sinking deeper into his embrace.

While Rias continued to talk Issei began to move his hands out of Rias embrace and down onto her perfectly developed backside.

"And where do you think you're going mister" She replied in a fake pissed off tone as she looked into his eyes.

"Its alright Rias, Vali and I have a plan to beat this asshole and shove it to the pricks we call elders" Issei replied causing Rias to relax and accept the groping as she wrapped her hands around his neck.

"Knock, Knock"

The sound at the door caused the two teenagers to removed their eyes from each other and to look towards the door waiting for it to open.

As the door began to open Issei and Rias were both surprised to see Venelana Gremory standing there looking at the two with a smile on her face. Continuing to walk into the room Venelana began to sit on one of the two armchairs that was in the room facing the two teenagers .

When Venelana sat down, Rias began to look at her mother with curiosity.

"Mother, what brings you here this early" Rias asked still in Issei's embrace.

As Venelana looks looked towards her daughter she couldn't help but giggle.
"Rias did you know this is the very arm chair that I used to breast feed you and your brother in while your father laid in that very bed " She said looking at the two confused teenagers.

"What's your point mother" Rias said starting to get a bit nervous regarding what her mother might next say.

"Well dear, Its kinda ironic that your training camp is here, and considering that you are trying to hide your naked self behind Issei, who is only wearing boxers I just think its cute, well what i'm trying to say Rias is should your father and I be expecting more grandchildren for Millicas to play with" Venelana said causing both Rias and Issei to turn red.

"MOTHER, Issei and I haven't even done that yet because we kept getting interrupted ". Rias said looking at her mother who was trying not to laugh causing Issei's face to deepen in colour.

"Oh so you two didn't have sex last night, hmm" Venelana said causing Issei to speak up.

"No we didn't, both Rias and I were tried and fell straight asleep" Issei said still nervously blushing.

"Anyway the reason that I came up her was to tell you that breakfast is ready" Venelana said as she got out of the seat and left through the door.

"Well that was embarrassing" Rias said as she looked towards Issei.