Chapter 6: EX L1:Reinstation for the future(WARNING LEMON CHAPTER)

"Speaking"
"Speaking"(Internal)
"Speaking"(Ddraig)
"Speaking"(Albion)

(WARNING LEMON CHAPTER!!!)

In the two days since the fight between Issei and Riser a lot of things had changed in the life of Issei Hyoudou now Buer. Due to the ten day training camp that the ORC took the group fell behind on a lot of school work. Rias somehow convinced the school that they went on a trip to Hokkaido to investigate the supernatural for the yearly paper that each club has to hand in. As a result of this 'trip', the past two days for the young devils had been hell all they did was focus on school work rather than their usual devil work. In the past two days Vali had also transferred into Issei's class causing many of the male and even some female students to freak out at her beauty. As a result Vali got the title of the third Great Lady of Kuoh academy being compared to Rias and Akeno.

Issei, Kiba, Asia and Vali (due to missing most of the second year) had to finish and submit a maths assignment about water and energy usage in their current household which was hard for three of them as they all lived together. This assignment caused the four to begin to get really close with one another.

Rias and Akeno had to complete a modern history assignment of the life of Albert Speer and his role in the Nazi state. Although this was not Rias or Akeno's preferred topic in modern history the two girls did their best to try to impress the love of their lives.

This topic caused many debates between Rias and Akeno about Issei. As a result of his bravery and strength he showed against Riser in order to protect her, Rias had become very protective of Issei around the other girls mainly because she didn't want to see him hurt again like he was with the light sword and secretly she wanted to protect herself if Issei did leave her.

Koneko on the other hand hadn't had anything to do as her exams and assignments had been completed before they had left on the training exercise. As a result Koneko had been left alone for the past few days, in this time she watched the others worry and struggle over their current problems.

However due to the young devils working together on some of their projects together they finished them off and handed them in quickly earning top marks.

As Issei flopped down on his bed proud with the work he had just completed and his completely exhausting day of school Issei though he would get some sleep before the big ceremony. Drifting off to sleep Issei's mind was filled with pleasant dreams.

Dreams of his future with Rias. In his dream Issei could see Rias slightly older than she was now, she wore a silk white sun dress with small roses printed onto the fabric, her crimson hair was protected by a massive straw sun hat and her feet were housed by brown sandals.

"Issei". Rias spoke.

As Issei wandered over to his lovely bride who sitting on a grass hill Issei soon noticed a small lump in he abdomen. Sitting behind his wife (dream remember) cradling her in his arms and rubbing her belly with his hands Rias finally spoke up.

"Issei what do you want our baby to be, boy or girl" Rias asked looking towards her husband.

"I don't care Rias as long as it's our child and is healthy that is all that matters" Issei said looking towards his wife.

As Issei drifted deeper and deeper into his dream the sudden noise of his alarm going off woke the young devil up. Looking towards this alarm clock Issei noticed it said 5:30pm. Getting up and walking towards the shower Issei was pleasant surprised when he bumped into Rias on the way.

"Rias, how long have you been home for" Issei asked her as he looked towards his crimson princess.

"About half an hour, there was a meeting for all the club presidents to attend to after school and that why I couldn't walk home with you, but when I got home I noticed that you were sleeping peacefully so I decided to do some house work" Rias said as the two proceeded to the bathroom.