Jealousy is a Irritation.

Jeff's POV:

DAMNIT! DAMNIT! DAMNIT! I wanna kill him, bash his brains in! Cut him up into tiny pieces and ship him to Hollywood! That random bastard has some nerve coming in here like he lives here and going into his room. M/N WON'T EVEN LET ME IN HIS ROOM, BUT THAT GUY, WHO IS HE?! Not like I've been living here for years, only 5 days, BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER! I HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW THEIR RELATIONSHIP! Don't I?! I started stomping to the stairs from the couch I was previously on before stopping half-way up the stairs.

What if he cuts off our little agreement because I killed this guy? He said school but what if their doing something else? I grit my teeth at my own thoughts before a idea pops into my head. I laugh at my own ingenius plot, not loud enough for M/N to hear, but enough to get some of this pent up rage, and joy, out. I start heading out the front door, once out, my laughter gets louder as I get closer to my destination, in the woods, my feet barely touching the ground before going back in the air as I run. This is going to be great!

M/N's POV:

"So~ M/N, who was the weirdo downstairs? He looked like he was on something with that weird look on his face! I thought I was going to die, he looked pissed! Like someone burnt his lucky Charms!" Ace (yeah, older brother in other story), my best friend, said, his voice and expression changing with every word like he was on some live TV show.

"That's just Jeff, he's always pissed, I guess, just yesterday he broke my toaster, his excuse, 'it wouldn't hurry up even when I threatened it with my knife!'" I say, mocking his deep, raspy, voice to the best of my ability, Ace laughs so I guess it didn't come out right.

"Oh- haha! Fuck, seriously!? A knife, hahaha, where do you find these people M/N! What did he do, stab what he was cooking while it was plugged in?! How is he alive!" Ace shouts, laughing at his own theories.

"Actually, he did." Ace stops and looks at me with a, "What the fuck" straight face. "Yeah, he did, it actually had indents in it from his knife." I say, dead serious.

"Oh my-" Ace gets cut off, what the fuck was that. We both look to the door as a weird, disfigured bark, gets closer to my door until it stops, right outside it.

"What the actual f-" Alright now I get cut off as the door gets knocked down and a hella weird, but adorable dog comes barging towards Ace, who is on the chair at my desk, near my window, near my bed, which I am on.

"Wow! Calm down DOG, GOOD DOG, NO! BAD-!" Ace jumps onto the table then off, then on my bed, then off until the dog catches up and they both somehow managed to fall out my window. What.the.fuck.is.GOING ON! I pull out my phone calling a ambulance as I look out the window, good thing Ace is used to this crap. He is, technically, part of a big mob thing in this area, I don't know a lot about this but Ace does, actually, even though he is pretty stupid, he's the right hand man of the big guy there, he gets shot up and breaks bones all the time, in fact, right now he has that dog in a head lock as he somehow manages to give me a thumbs up. I give him a weak smile as I turn my attention to what I should've dealt with awhile ago.

Jeff.

Laughing.

Like a hyena.

IN MY DOORWAY!

I give a pissed expression as I stomp towards him, he stops laughing and starts chuckling as he doesn't even bother backing up as I get right infront of him, and jab his chest with my pointer finger as I speak.

"WHAT THE HELL JEFF! THAT'S YOUR DOG RIGHT? WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?! I AGREED TO PUT UP WITH YOU! NOT DEAL WITH YOUR BULLSHIT WHEN I HAVE BETTER SHIT TO DO! COLLEGE! I ACTUALLY HAVE TO DO WORK FOR! YOU KNOW? TO GET A GOOD JOB! YOU KNOW, PEOPLE DON'T GET PAID FOR PUTTING UP WITH SHITTY ATTITUDE KILLERS WHO DON'T KNOW THE MEANING OF BOUNDARIES!" I pant as I look to the ground and finish my little outburst. I look back up to Jeff, still kind of out of breath as his expression remains...neutral? What? I look to his hand he started to move, but before I could look back to his face, his arms wrapped around my waist as his head rest on my shoulder.

"Uh....j....Jeff?" I ask but he doesn't say anything for a few minutes.

"Are you calm now?" Uh....what?

"I....when wasn't I calm?!" I shout as I start squirming to get out of his grip, but he only tightens it.

"Stop it." He says, his voice stern and I actually stop.

"Yes that was my dog, sorry for his behavior he must've smelt some funky shit off of that guy or something so he attacked, it's fine, and your door, it's fine, get a new one." How am I supposed to feel better after hearing that!?

"That isn't fine! That's worse! Jeff what the FUCK! Why did you bring your dog here?!!"

"....why did you bring that weirdo here?"

"I told you! Because of school work! And Ace is a good friend of mine, so you'll see him often, your the one who wanted to stay here!"

"Grr....FINE DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT! SEE IF I CARE!" He shouts as he leaves my room, every word seemed as if it was just bathing in several emotions at once. I was about to go after him until I heard the ambulance down the street, I look out the window and saw the dog get away from Ace, assuming to go to Jeff, and Ace seemed passed out.

What am I going to do with that guy? He's so emotional. OVER THE SMALLEST THINGS! I groan as I head downstairs to deal with Ace. Lucky me!